The Solstice Bazaar offers vendors a place to offer quality goods and services that support the 3HO lifestyle. The bazaar space is open to the public throughout the event and host other activities including meals.
If you would like to offer your services or products in our bazaar, please read the following information. If you have questions, please email us here.
Bazaar Vendor applications open in late February 2024.
General Bazaar Information
- All Bazaar vendors must be registered participants of the Summer Solstice event.
- Vendors are required to attend the whole event.
- Day Pass registrants are not allowed to sell in the bazaar.
- The Bazaar Application Process (see below) is separate from Event Registration. You must still register for the event.
- Please complete your event registration within 2 weeks of the acceptance of your Bazaar Application, and no later than May 31, to insure that you receive a space.
Bazaar Vendor applications open in late February 2024
Whether you are a new or returning bazaar vendor, please take a moment to review the registration information, pricing, and policies prior to registering for a bazaar space.
All Bazaar participants must fill out a Bazaar Vendor Application Form and must be approved before registering. We require this so that 3HO can review your product/service offerings to see if they are in alignment with the 3HO lifestyle and Summer Solstice.
All bazaar spaces require a code to purchase; these spaces can only be purchased if you have a code given to you directly from 3HO.
The Bazaar Vendor Application does not reserve a Bazaar space for you. Your space is reserved when you complete your Event Registration.
There are three form types: General, Healer, and Food Vendor.
All General vendors must fill out a General Bazaar Vendor Form.
All Healers must fill out the Bazaar Healers Application Form.
All Food vendors must fill out the Food Vendor Application Form.
You will need to wait for a reply before you can register.
How to choose the right size space for your offering:
- You may request to reserve up to two 8’ Spaces ($250 per), one 10×10 Space ($600) or one Massage Table Space ($400 and for Healers only).
- General (non-Healer-specific) spaces include at least one chair and one 8′ table.
- Please be aware that the space boundaries may or may not be marked but in either case your area will be defined by your table[s] and you will know what you reserved. Please respect the spaces of others by staying within your marked or defined area.
- If you have a massage table or a Thai massage pad, you must rent two spaces or a Draped Massage Table Space so as not to infringe on your neighbors’ spaces.
- If you have a massage chair, you and your work will fit into one space.
- If you are a healer and are also selling product, you are welcome to sell out of your healer space.
- Bring your own lighting, electrical cords, décor, display cases, massage tables/chairs, clothing racks, etc. Please consult the Bazaar Policies for more detailed information.
- Bazaar spaces include the use of electricity.
- Note: There is no Wi-Fi provided for Solstice attendees or Bazaar vendors.
Bazaar Vendor Information
- Registration for a bazaar space is on a first come, first served basis and available online only.
- Because the Bazaar is being housed in a new structure, vendors will not be able to choose the specific location of their space prior to the event.
- We will not hold spaces so you will need to register as soon as possible after your application has been approved. Failure to do so within two weeks of being accepted might result in your space being given to another vendor.
- Space is limited! You may request to reserve up to two 8’ Spaces ($250 per) or one 10’x10’ Space ($600) or one Massage Table Space for Healers only ($400).
- 8’ Spaces come with one 8-foot-long table and two chairs. A 10’x10’ Space will come with two 8-foot-long tables and two chairs. Additional tables and chairs may be available for an additional cost. Please email us with your interest only after your registration & payment process has been completed, and within 3 weeks of the event.
- A 10’x10’ Space can accommodate your own 10’x10’ pop-up tent.
If a vendor purchases more than one space, they will be grouped together unless there are special circumstances previously arranged.
- Bazaar vendors must register for the event and attend the whole event. Bazaar spaces are not available for day pass attendees.
- Registration for space will be on a first-come, first-served basis and is available on-line only.
- Reservations and payment for space in the Bazaar must be made online by May 31 by 11:59 p.m. MT.
- If you need to cancel your attendance, please see our cancellation policy here.
- Vendors and their staff must be registered participants of the Solstice Sadhana Celebration and will need to check-in at the Registration Office before setting up in the bazaar.
- Vendors should park in the general parking area.
- The Bazaar Vendor Form does not reserve a Bazaar space for you. Your space is reserved when you complete your Event Registration.
- The Bazaar Manager will have a list of all the vendors and healers and their spaces. In case of discrepancies, please have your event and bazaar registration receipt with you on-site.
- Vendors must not prominently display items or products that could be considered divisive in nature.
- Hours of operation: TBA
- Upon payment, we provide a booth space, table, chairs and electricity.
- Bring your own lighting, electrical cords, décor, display cases, massage tables/chairs, clothing racks, etc.
- Please bring only low-wattage electronics, as the electrical grid will only support a limited draw.
- Electric heaters are not permitted in the Bazaar.
- Product/Service Suitability:
- You will be required to fill out a Bazaar Vendor Form so that 3HO can review your product/service offerings to see if they are in alignment with the 3HO lifestyle and 3HO’s Solstice event. For example, sheepskins are appropriate, but not timeshares and multi-level marketing programs. We understand that there is not always a clear distinction. The Bazaar Vendor Form does not reserve a Bazaar space for you, your space will be reserved when you complete your Bazaar space registration.
- 3HO International is not liable for services or products sold by vendors or healers in the bazaar. 3HO does not warrant or insure services or products sold by vendors or healers in the Bazaar.
- Vendors offering healing or alternative medical services or products are encouraged to obtain and maintain insurance for their services and products, because they will be personally liable for any harm caused by their services or products offered. Vendors may not represent their products or services as endorsed by 3HO International, or the Summer Solstice event.
- Product/Service Suitability:
- CBD PRODUCTS POLICY
- No products with traces of THC will be permitted. You may offer products with other cannabinoids, such as THCA, CBC, CBG & CBGA.
- e-Liquid / e-Juice / Vape Juice or other “Vape Products” are not permitted at any 3HO Solstice event site. Possession, sale or use of these products is against the Solstice Code of Conduct.
- Marijuana, as well as any other intoxicant, is not permitted at any 3HO event. Smoking is also not permitted at any 3HO event.
- FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS
- 3HO International supports fundraising programs within the Bazaar only.
- All fundraising programs must be based on a yogic lifestyle and must be approved by 3HO International.
- If you have questions or want to request approval for fundraising, please submit a Bazaar Vendor Application and then contact Customer Service at [email protected]. In your email, please be specific about what you are fundraising for and how you plan to proceed.
By hosting vendors at the Bazaar, 3HO International is not responsible for unforeseeable occurrences which may interfere with or impair a vendor’s expected revenue or profit from the sale of products or services during the Summer Solstice event, including but not limited to, unforeseeable circumstances like bad conditions caused by weather or wind, by fire, failures in the electrical grid, failures in the tent facilities, muddy or wet surfaces at the site, illness or injury, law enforcement intervention, fire prevention/protection intervention, or any other governmental intervention. 3HO makes no guarantee of a minimum revenue or profit from participation by a vendor in the Bazaar.
3HO is not liable for any circumstances beyond its control that may affect the venue and sales of the Bazaar (e.g., acts of god, weather, fire, flood, compromised tent structure).
3HO International cannot be responsible for any missing or stolen items. Plan appropriately to secure your merchandise through the use of tarps, utility clips or locking trunks according to your own judgment and keep all money in a safe place.
All healers who practice a modality that requires a license, will need a New Mexico License to practice in the State. This includes, but is not limited to, Massage Therapy and Chiropractic.
All Healers must fill out the Bazaar Healers Application Form.
- For licensed practitioners, 3HO will require a copy of your state license on file prior to registration. If you practice a healing art that requires touching your client and you believe a license may not be required, you may include this in your application and a representative of 3HO will contact you.
- For unlicensed practitioners, there is an UNLICENSED HEALTH CARE PRACTICE ACT (NM HB664) in New Mexico. According to this act, the following unlicensed practitioners are allowed to practice in NM, with proper education and training:
- Culturally-traditional healing practices: including practices by a curandera, sobadora, partera, medica and arbolaira, and healing traditions, including plant medicines and foods, prayer, ceremony and song
- Detoxification practices and therapies
- Energetic healing
- Folk practices
- Gerson therapy and colostrum therapy
- Healing practices utilizing food, dietary supplements, nutrients and the physical forces of heat, cold, water, touch and light
- Healing Touch
- Herbology or Herbalism
- Mind-body healing practices
- Nondiagnostic Iridology
- Noninvasive Instrumentalities
- Polarity Therapy
- Holistic Kinesiology and other muscle-testing techniques
- If you are an unlicensed practitioner who is practicing one of the modalities above, you can qualify to heal in the bazaar. You may be asked to provide proof of training and accreditation prior to, or during the event. 3HO reserves the right to ask any vendor to leave without reason, as per the discretion of 3HO. To view the full UNLICENSED HEALTH CARE PRACTICE ACT (NM HB664), click here.
- By hosting Healers, 3HO is not responsible for unforeseeable occurrences which may interfere with or impair a healer’s expected revenue or profit from services provided during the Summer Solstice event, including but not limited to, unforeseeable circumstances like bad conditions caused by weather or wind, by fire, failures in the electrical grid, failures in tent facilities, muddy or wet surfaces in the site, illness or injury, law enforcement intervention, fire prevention/protection intervention or any other governmental intervention. 3HO makes no guarantee of a minimum revenue or profit from participation by a Healer in the Summer Solstice event.
- 3HO is not responsible for any damages or injury caused by a Healer performing services, giving advice or recommending or selling a product to a participant during the Summer Solstice event. Participants receiving Healer services, advice or products do so at their own risk. By renting space to a Healer at the Summer Solstice event, 3HO makes no warranty or representation of the efficacy or safety of the Healer’s services, advice or products.
- Additional Healer Policies: With the exception of Sat Nam Rasayan, all other healers that require touch can only be practiced if the practitioner practices a modality that is licensed in the state of New Mexico.
- 3HO reserves the right to deny healers at their own discretion.
Food Vendor Policies
All food sold must support participants in the experience of Solstice.
All Food Vendors must fill out a Food Vendor Application Form.
- Any food products sold must be healthy and free from stimulants such as caffeine and refined sugar. For example, raw cacao is appropriate, but not chocolate.
- The following items are NOT permitted to be sold at solstice: Kombucha, foods with eggs, foods with any meat products.
- ALL FOODS MUST BE PREPARED OFFSITE. There are no facilities to support a Bazaar Vendor preparing foods onsite (i.e. running water adjacent to the Bazaar building, access to commercial refrigeration, etc).
- Only snack-size, prepackaged, healthy foods that align with the Solstice festival and approved blender drinks that nutritionally supplement the Solstice Diet can be sold at the event.
- Vendors must provide a list of all ingredients for their packaged foods. There is room on the Bazaar Application Form to do this. No foods with white sugar, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives will be permitted.
- No food sales are permitted during White Tantric Yoga® or during WTY® breaks. The “no sale” period begins the evening before WTY® and ends at the conclusion of WTY®. This is a mandate of Humanology & Health Science, providers of White Tantric Yoga® at the Solstice events, and is supported by 3HO Foundation.