Bazaar Space Pricing:
2.5 FT X 4 FT Table (Includes one chair): $150 Each
2.5 FT X 8 FT Table(Includes two chairs): $300 Each
8:00AM-9:30PM (June 20th-24th and June 28th )
After Tantric Ends- 9:30PM (June 25th-27th)
Please Note: Your Bazaar Registration is combined with your Event Registration. You will be registering for your spaces and electricity when you register for the event on-line. All vendors must purchase a Full Event Pass to be able to register for the Bazaar.
For the Benefit of Our Participants
The Solstice Bazaar offers quality goods and services that support the 3HO® lifestyle. You will find clothing, yoga accessories, media, and healing services from all over the world. In the Yogi Tea Cafe you’ll find the Oasis run by the students of Mira Piri Academy, and other food vendors that provide healthy foods and treats along with music and a place to commune with friends after a long day of kriyas.
For the Benefit of Our Vendors
The Solstice Bazaar is in a central location. The bazaar gives vendors and healers a place to sell their wares and practice their healing. The space provided is in a high-peaked, spacious white tent with simple overhead lighting. There will be three sections to the bazaar: a general vending space for those selling clothing, CDs, jewelry, etc. and a quieter healing space for those providing massage, intuitive readings, and other healing modalities. This space opens into the Yogi Tea Cafe with spaces for our food vendors.
Bazaar Registration Information:
Bazaar spaces are on a first come first serve basis, you cannot reserve spaces prior to registering unless you require 4 or more spaces. We are offering on-line registration for Bazaar spaces to make it more convenient for our vendors however it is up to the discretion of the Bazaar manager to move a vendor to another space if necessary for the overall management of the Bazaar.
Shipping: There is no shipping to Guru Ram Dass Puri but there are UPS locations in Santa Fe that you can ship to and then pick up on your way from the airport. One location is The UPS Store and they require that you put your Name then Attn: None Box Holder then your contact phone #; their address is 223 N. Guadalupe St., Santa Fe, NM 87501; for more information call (505) 982-0974. The cost is $10 for the first day and $5/day from the time they receive it until you pick it up.
In addition to your Event Registration –Please fill out one of these forms:
Regular vendors Click Here
Food vendors Click Here
Healers Click Here
These forms will be reviewed by the Bazaar Manager; if they feel the items you list, food offerings or healing services are not appropriate for our event they will be contacting you within a week to let you know. There are no codes necessary to register for spaces that are available.
Criteria for items to sell:
General Vendors: Kundalini yoga items and books, CD’s, clothing, jewelry, and other items that support the practice of kundalini yoga.
Food Vendors: Healthy snacks or foods, no preservatives, white sugar, artificial flavorings or colorings. All food vendors must provide us with a list of ingredients in all prepared foods and food not already labeled with an ingredient list. The Food Vendor form will require this information but please bring a printed list of food items for sale and hand deliver to the Bazaar Manager Shiv Charan upon arrival at the solstice bazaar. Please make sure you fill out the Food Vendor Form above so that you will not bring any unnecessary inventory. 3HO reserves the right to restrict the selling of certain food items at certain times and to maintain a focus on the solstice diet, while allowing our community to grow and evolve. Please continue to share your ideas.
How to choose the right size space for your offering:
- Instead of tables and 1/2 tables you now will be registering for 5′X5′ spaces for $150/space.
- If you need an 8’ table to set up all of your wares you will need to rent two spaces which will include an 8’ table plus two chairs.
- For a 4″ table rent one space which will include a 4’ table plus one chair.
- You will be given a choice of whether you want tables and chairs or not and what size and number of tables & chairs that are available for your space(s).
- Please be aware that the space boundaries may be marked to avoid any infringing on others spaces. Please respect the spaces of others by staying within your marked area.
- If you have a massage table or a thai massage pad you must rent two spaces so as not to infringe on your neighbors space in the healing area. If you have a massage chair you and your work can fit into one space.
- If you are a healer and are also selling product; you either have to do it within the space you rented for healing or purchase an additional space. If you are healing and also selling product you may wish to be in the regular Vendor area rather than the Healing space. But you are welcome to do both in the Healing area.
- Although you may choose your location we reserve the right to move you if needed.
- The Bazaar Map does not update, however when you register you will see RESERVED if a space has already been rented. See instructions when you register.
- Other Equipment: Bring your own lighting, electrical cords (if you have paid for electricity), décor, display cases, massage tables/chairs, clothing racks.
General Vending Area: for vendors offering clothing a dressing room will be provided with lighting and mirrors for privacy to consumers who need to try on clothing .
Healers Space: If you need quiet and privacy then the healing space is the best location for you. 3HO is providing a table for healers in this area, please bring sign-up sheets and other information for the table to share with participants. If you do not need the quiet and prefer to be in an area that has lots of traffic you can register for a regular vendor space but please fill out the form for healers above.
Food Vendors: food vendors will be in the Yogi Tea Cafe. See map below. If you are selling items other than food and will also be doing pre-packaged snack foods you may be in the regular vendor area. Anything that requires food preparation will need to be in the Yogi Tea Cafe Food Vendor area.