We encourage parents to send their children ages 5 through 12 to KYC. Most children stay overnight for all 12 nights. Children of families who live locally may attend as Day Campers. Mother who are attending International Women’s Camp, June 26 through July 2, should consider KYC for their children. Special registration rates are available for International Women's Camp when you have children registered for Khalsa Youth Camp.
Arrival and Departure Times
Camp Begins Monday June 26th
- Arrival and Check-in: Monday, June 26th, 10:00 a.m.
- Departure: Saturday, July 8, 3:30 - 5:00 pm (after the KYC Camp Presentation to Parents and Guest).
The rates listed below cover the costs of food, lodging (tents and cabins), laundry, and activities for the overnight campers and food and activities for day campers.
Early Registration Pricing until April 20th
One Week Early Registration $375
Two Week Early Registration $750
Full Registration Pricing after April 20th
One Week Full Registration $400
Two Week Full Registration $800
International Registration Rate $300/$600
Day Rate/ Sleep Over Rate per day $65/85
(not eligible for early registration discount)
There is a multi-child discount for families where as additional children beginning with a family's second registered child will be registered at 10% off. The 10% discount applies to both tiers as well as international traveler pricing.
Refunds and Credits
- No refunds after June 1st.
- Credits are available until the first day of the camp.
- Here is the Refund Form
- Here is the Credit Form
Additional Information, Policies and Required Forms
In order to attend 3HO Khalsa Youth Camp, each camper must have the following forms on file:
- Parental Consent and Release of Liability (requires a notary)
- Camper Survey and Personal Information
- Health Examination Form (to be completed by a physician)
Please print, fill out, notarize (where required), and mail the forms to:
3HO Khalsa Youth Camp, PO Box 1560 Santa Cruz, NM 87567