We encourage parents to send their children ages 5 through 12 to KYC. Most children stay overnight for all nights. Children of families who live locally may attend as Day Campers. Mothers who are attending International Women’s Camp, June 24 through June 30, should consider KYC for their children. Special registration rates are available for International Women's Camp when you have children registered for Khalsa Youth Camp.
Arrival to Camp
Camp Begins Monday June 24th
- Arrival and Check-in: Monday, June 24th, 10:00 a.m.
Departure from Camp
- Departure from Guru Ram Das Puri: Sunday, June 30, 3:30 - 5:00 pm
(after the KYC Camp Presentation to Parents and Guest).
- Departure after Plus Days Program and Camping Trip: Wednesday, July 3, Time to be determined.
The rates listed below contribute to the costs of food, lodging (tents and cabins), laundry, and activities for the overnight campers and food and activities for day campers.
Early Bird Rates Through April 23
Regular Rates Beginning April 24
International Registration Rate
$400 - All Ages Guru Ram Das Puri Camp Only: June 24 - June 30
$550 - 5-8 Year Old 10 Day Event from: June 24 - July 3
$600 - 9-12 GRDP Camp AND overnight Camping Trip from: June 24 - July 3
Day Rate and Sleep Over Day Rate (* not eligible for early registration discount)
$65* - Day Camper per Day
$85* - Overnight Camper per One Day and Night
There is a multi-child discount for families where as additional children beginning with a family's second registered child will be registered at 10% off. The 10% discount applies to both tiers as well as international traveler pricing.
Refunds and Credits
- No refunds after June 1st.
- Credits are available until the first day of the camp.
- Here is the Refund Form
- Here is the Credit Form
Additional Information, Policies and Required Forms
In order to attend 3HO Khalsa Youth Camp, each camper must have the following forms on file:
- Parental Consent and Release of Liability (requires a notary)
- Camper Survey and Personal Information
- Health Examination Form (to be completed by a physician)
Please print, fill out, notarize (where required), and mail the forms to:
3HO Khalsa Youth Camp, PO Box 1560 Santa Cruz, NM 8756