3HO Kids - Khalsa Yoga Camp is a 13 day camp
We encourage parents to send their children ages 5 through 12 to KYC. Most children stay overnight for all 12 nights. Children of families who live locally may attend as Day Campers. Mother who are attending 3HO International Women’s Camp , June 27 through July 3, should consider KYC for their children. Special registration rates are available.
Arrival and Departure Times
Camp Begins Monday June 27th
- Arrival and Check-in: Monday, June 27th, 10:00 a.m.
- Departure: Sunday, July 9, 5:00 p.m. (after the KYC Camp Carnival)
The rates listed below cover the costs of food, lodging (tents and cabins), laundry, and activities for the overnight campers and food and activities for day campers.
|US and Canada Registration Rate||June 27th -July 9th Overnight Camp – $750|
|International Traveler Rate||June 27th -July 9th Overnight Camp – $600|
|1 Week, During Women's Camp||June 27th-July 3rd Overnight Camp - $350|
|Day Campers / Sleep Over Campers||$45 Per Day / $65 Per Day|
Recieve a free MP3 track by Snatam when you register your child for Khalsa Youth Camp!
Refunds and Credits
- No refunds after June 1st; credits are available until the first day of the camp
- Here is the Refund Form
- Here is the Credit Form
Registration and Payment Additional Information, Policies and Required Forms
In order to attend 3HO Kids - Khalsa Yoga Camp, EACH camper must have the following forms on file:
- Parental Consent and Release of Liability (requires a notary)
- Camper Survey and Personal Information
- Health Examination Form (to be completed by a physician)
Please print, fill out, notarize (where required), and mail the forms to:
3HO Kids - Khalsa Yoga Camp PO Box 1560 Santa Cruz, NM 87567