Simple things that you can do in your everyday life.
By Dr. Linda Lancaster
At this time in our history, the Earth plane holds a tremendous karma that we all bear. Our modern world is filled with contaminants and pollutants that affect us at every level. Bacteria, parasites, viruses, heavy metals, chemical poisons, drugs, and radiation can all penetrate, congest, and interfere with the physical body; the force fields of the etheric, astral, and mental bodies; and their connection to the Divine.
There exists an invisible world within the visible. In the body, before changes are registered on the physical level, healing takes place in these subtle energetic realms. For this reason, as healers, it is essential that we concern ourselves not only with the physical form but also with the subtle anatomy.
Struggle, fear, worry, anger, and selfishness all pollute the free flow of vital energy through our subtle anatomy as well. This inner and outer pollution creates blockages in our electromagnetic field, producing shock, congestion, and inflammation. Ultimately, these blockages inhibit communication between individual consciousness and the Greater Soul.
Each cell is a microcosm of our subtle anatomy. Pollution such as heavy metals and radiation affects the acid-alkaline balance at the cellular level. Heavy metals, chemicals, and poisons are in the alkaline field and cause the cell to lose its electrical charge. On the other hand, radiations from X-rays, underground uranium, computers, and electric power lines can create a high acid field manifesting in the form of inflammation.
Our cells are little batteries filled with electricity used for energy within the body, like the battery in your car. This energetic activity at the cellular level has been described as Chi, Yin/Yang, or Vital Force in traditional medicines. Homeopathy and herbal medicines are powerful tools for stimulating and balancing the Vital Force. Yogic practices such as pranic breathing, meditation, and mantra are effective in strengthening the electromagnetic etheric web.
That little tickle in the throat, the rash that won't go away, and changes in bowel movement and urine production are all signals that a person is out of balance and needs detoxification. Symptoms are not necessarily indications of disease but are our body's way of signaling that we need to listen.
There are many ways to begin detoxification and cleansing:
- Ongoing therapeutic baths to neutralize heavy metals, chemicals, and radiation can help with the constant onslaught of these pollutants.
- Dietary regimens can cleanse and neutralize many pollutants and open the channels of elimination to help remove the toxins. Cleansing foods such as beets—to keep the gall bladder flowing, and asparagus—to keep the urinary system healthy, can be eaten on a regular basis. Dark leafy greens are filled with chlorophyll and are helpful in detoxing. Liver cleansing is essential to regular cleansing programs.
- Herbs such as Milk Thistle, Yellow Dock Root, and Dandelion Root can help with cleansing the liver.
- Homeopathic remedies are also helpful to support the detox process. For example: Nux Vomica 30C can be taken 3 times daily for a few weeks to help detox the effects of drugs in the system.
- And last but not least, Bach Flower Remedies can help with emotional toxins that get stuck in the system like a needle gets stuck in the groove, on a long-playing record.
Dr. Linda Lancaster is a Board Certified Naturopathic and Homeopathic Physician internationally known for her work in Energy Medicine. Her health and cleansing programs have been offered to her patients for more than 30 years. Dr. Lancaster was Yogi Bhajan’s Physician for 7 years and remained by his side until his passing. He honored her with the Conscious Healer and Humanitarian Award in 2002. www.lightharmonics.com
[As with any change in your healthcare regime, please consult your primary health-care practitioner before undertaking any new exercise, dietary, or herbal treatment program. The information presented here is not to be used as a diagnostic tool or as a substitute for qualified medical care. Anyone who has reason to suspect serious illness should seek appropriate medical advice.]