Your donation makes a difference! Your continued support and the belief in the mission of 3HO helps continue services that bring virtual opportunities for global connection through our website, educational tools such as online webinars and lifestyle support, and transformational events. Growth of our expanding global community is your legacy ̶ you can help people everywhere to be Healthy, Happy, and Holy!
You are here
International Mother Earth Day
UN International Mother Earth Day
Honor our Mother Earth and the interdependence of all her creatures with a Global Meditation for Healing.
Yogi Bhajan taught us to live consciously, to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions, and that we are one with the One and all creation. As we continue our journey towards higher consciousness, take action to help sustain and nurture our Mother Earth.
"The Universe is asking you to confirm with yourself whether you would like to serve the Earth, to save the Earth, be a sage of the Earth. Earth- the sustainer, the Mother of you, which nurtures you – can you nurture it back? That which serves you, can you serve it back?"
-Yogi Bhajan, July 23, 1996
Mother Earth Day Global Meditation: Healing with the Siri Gaitri Mantra
Have a healthy, happy, and holy Mother Earth Day!
You may also be interested in:
- Old Gypsy Way of Calling on the Spirit of Mother Earth
- Diet for the Earth Tattva
- In Recognition of our Mother Earth
- Heart-to-Heart Resuscitation
- Meditation—An Act of Individual, Social, and Universal Consciousness
- Conscious Collective Action
- Yogic Living: Spiritual Activism
- Global Keep Up
- We are Dreamers with our Feet Firmly on the Ground
- Yogi Bhajan Quotes on Spiritual Activism
- 1 of 2