Sat Nam Dear Friends-- In preparation for this year’s Women’s Camp in the theme of COURAGE, we invite you to consider these questions and write a statement, send a short video, or express your feelings around Courage through art. The questions below ask you to look inward at how you embody courage in your life today and discover areas where you want to grow your Courage. During our week at Women’s Camp we will have the opportunity to support and inspire each other with our stories, and call on the Divine Feminine Adi Shakti to elevate, support and harvest the courage deep within so that each of us can leave empowered with a new found courage that is our truth and power as woman.
- What is your ideal vision of your life as a courageous woman?
- Where do you see yourself showing courage in the world today?
- In what areas of your life do you feel like you lack courage today?
- In what areas of your life would you like to feel more courageous in the world?
- What are the obstacles you see to having courage?
- What ways do you see to overcome those obstacles to courage?
- What practices and tools do you use to help increase your courage?
- What are you willing to do to bring more courage in your life?