Note: Bazaar registration has been delayed to Friday March 17th. If you need to register before then please do so and contact customer service on or after the 17th at [email protected] for assistance with adding a bazaar space.
Note: Please be aware that the bazaar layout onsite may slightly differ from the map. This may effect the placement of some of the bazaar spaces.
The Solstice Bazaar offers vendors a place to offer quality goods and services that support the 3HO lifestyle. The bazaar is hosted in a spacious white tent with overhead lighting. There are two sections to the bazaar: a general vending space for those selling merchandise and a quieter healing space for those providing massage, intuitive readings, and other healing modalities. Bring extra money if you plan to shop. While some merchants are able to take credit cards, be aware that some will require cash.
If you would like to offer your services or products in our bazaar, please read the following information on how to apply for a space. There are specific rules and requirements if you are offering healing services or are a food vendor.
All Bazaar vendors must be registered participants of the Solstice Sadhana event. Vendors are also requred to be attending the whole event. Day pass registrants are not allowed to sell in the bazaar. The Bazaar Application Process is separate from Event Registration. You must still register for the event. Please complete your event registration by May 31 or earlier, to insure that you receive a space.
Bazaar Vendor Application
Whether you are a new or returning bazaar vendor, please take a moment to review the registration information, pricing, and policies prior to registering for a bazaar space. Some spaces require a code; these spaces are not available.
All vendors must fill out a Bazaar Vendor Application Form. We require this so that 3HO and the Solstice Bazaar Manager can review your product/service offerings to see if they are in alignment with the 3HO lifestyle and Solstice Sadhana Celebration.
The Bazaar Vendor Application does not reserve a Bazaar space for you, Your space is reserved when you complete your Event Registration.
There are three form types: Vendor, Food Vendor, and Healer.
All Food vendors must fill out a Food Vendor Application Form.
All Healers must fill out the Bazaar Healers Application Form.
All other vendors must fill out the Bazaar Vendor Application Form
*Electricity is included in the price
Vending Space 5'x 5'
- 1 space - Includes  2.5' x 4' table/1 chair ($150)
- 2 spaces - Includes  2.5'x 8' table/2 chairs ($300)
Healing Space 5'x 5'
- 1 space: This space is appropriate for a chair ($150)
- 2 spaces - This space is appropriate for a table, for body work with a massage table or pad ($300)
How to choose the right size space for your offering:
- If you have typically needed an 8’ table to set up all of your wares, you will need to rent two spaces which will include an 8’ table plus two chairs.
- If you have previously shared a table with another vendor, rent one space which will include a 4’ table plus one chair.
- When reserving 3 or more spaces your 2 chairs will come with your space. If you require more chairs you may request them from the Bazaar manager.
- Please be aware that the space boundaries may or may not be marked but in either case your area will be defined by your table[s] and you will know what you reserved. Please respect the spaces of others by staying within your marked or defined area.
- If you have a massage table or a Thai massage pad, you must rent two spaces so as not to infringe on your neighbors' space in the healing area.
- If you have a massage chair, you and your work will fit into one space.
- If you are a healer and are also selling product, you are welcome to sell out of your healer space or purchase an additional space in the general sales area of the Bazaar. Healers may wish to be in the general sales area rather than the healers area.
- Bring your own lighting, electrical cords, décor, display cases, massage tables/chairs, clothing racks, etc.
There is no Wi-Fi available in the Bazaar.
For questions, please contact:[email protected]
Bazaar General Hours
- Set up begins 1:00pm (June 15)
- 8:00am-9:30pm (June 16-19 and June 23)
- After White Tantric Yoga® Ends- 9:30pm (June 20-22)
- The Bazaar will stay open late on the last night of WTY® and the last night of Solstice and the bazaar is closed during WTY® and for the opening of some all camp gatherings.
Where to Locate Your Bazaar Set-Up?
Upon arrival to the bazaar, check with the bazaar manager to find your space.
General Vending Area: for vendors offering any type of product: CDs, books, jewelry, food, clothing, etc. A dressing room with lighting and mirrors for privacy will be available.
Healing Area: for vendors offering chiropractic, massage, intuitive readings, and other healing modalities. This area has all the healers in one area of the tent and offers curtains for minimal privacy. The Healing Area will have a table space provided by 3HO Foundation International for Healers to place their sign-up sheets. Please bring the following to participate at the table: a display showing your offering/rates and a sign-up sheet for clients. A banner that reads, “Healing Area Sign-Up” will be placed above the table. This table is to be provided for client sign-ups and is not for product sales. If the healing you are offering does not require quiet and privacy you are welcome to register for a space in the regular vending area.