The Solstice Bazaar offers vendors a place to provide quality goods and services that support the 3HO® lifestyle. The bazaar is hosted in a spacious white tent with simple overhead lighting. There are two sections to the bazaar: a general vending space for those selling clothing, CDs, jewelry, etc. and a quieter healing space for those providing massage, intuitive readings, and other healing modalities.
BAZAAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Whether you are a returning bazaar vendor or a new one this year, please take a moment to review the registration information, pricing, and policies prior to registering for a bazaar space. Some spaces have codes attached to them, these spaces are not available to the public.
|Type of Rental||Details / Includes||Price|
|Vending space 5′x5′: 1 space||2.5′ x 4′ table/1 chair||$150|
|Vending spaces 5′x5′: 2 spaces||2.5′x 8′ table/2 chairs||$300|
|Healing space 5′x5′||$150|
|Healing spaces 5′X5′: 2 spaces (any healers that do body work with a massage table or pad must register for 2 spaces)||$300|
|See below for more details on space in the Bazaar.|
How to choose the right size space for your offering:
- If you have typically needed an 8’ table to set up all of your wares, you will need to rent two spaces which will include an 8’ table plus two chairs.
- If you have previously shared a table with another vendor, rent one space which will include a 4’ table plus one chair.
- Please be aware that the space boundaries will be marked with spray paint so please respect the spaces of others by staying within your marked area.
- If you have a massage table or a thai massage pad, you must rent two spaces so as not to infringe on your neighbors space in the healing area.
- If you have a massage chair, you and your work will fit into one space.
- If you are a healer and are also selling product, you either have to do it in the space you rented for healing or purchase an additional space; or you may wish to be in the regular Vendor area rather than the Healing space. You are welcome to do both in the Healing area.
- VIEW THE BAZAAR SPACE MAP to determine the space you would like to register for. This map can also be viewed during your event registration. If you have already registered you can go back into your event registration to add your bazaar space.
Other Equipment: Bring your own lighting, electrical cords (if you have paid for electricity), décor, display cases, massage tables/chairs, clothing racks.
Area Options for your Bazaar Set-Up:
General Vending Area: for vendors offering any type of product: CDs, books, jewelry, food, clothing, etc. A dressing room with lighting and mirrors for privacy will be available.
Healing Area: for vendors offering chiropractic, massage, intuitive readings, and other healing modalities. This area is quieter and offers some privacy. The Healing Area will have a table space provided by 3HO Foundation International for Healers to place their sign-up sheets. Please bring the following to participate at the table: a display showing your offering/rates and a sign-up sheet for clients. A banner that reads, “Healing Area Sign-Up” will be placed above the table. This table is to provided for client sign-ups and is not for product sales. If the healing you are offering does not require quiet and privacy you are welcome to register for a space in the regular vending area.
Register online for your Bazaar space when you register for Solstice:
You will need the following information to register for a Bazaar space:
- Legal Name
- Business Name
- Phone Number
- What products/services are you providing? (please give a full description, space will be provided for this in the registration form)*
- If you are a healer, are you licensed in the state of Florida?
- What area of the Bazaar do you wish to be in: General Vending or Healing?
Date to sign up for the Bazaar:
Online registration and payment must be received by November 30 by 5 pm MST. This date and time coincides with the end of Early Registration Rates for Solstice attendance. To guarantee a place in the Bazaar you must register your space by November 30 by 5 pm MST, no exceptions. Once you submit registration for the Bazaar and Solstice you will receive an electronic confirmation. Please print this and bring it with you to Winter Solstice.
- NEW: A map of spaces is available on the registration form; registering for the space you want will be done on a first-come, first-served basis on-line only.
- NEW: Reservations and payment for space in the Bazaar must be made online by November 30 by 5 pm MST.
- Vendors and their staff must be registered participants of the Solstice Sadhana Celebration and will need to check-in at the on-site Check-in and Registration Tent before setting up in the bazaar.
- Vendors with Service Exchanges must honor their service duties before vending in the bazaar.
- Vendors should park in the general parking area.
- Hours of operation: Vendors may choose their personal hours of operation during the day. Periodically the bazaar will be closed during all-camp gatherings or activities, including White Tantric Yoga®. (the Bazaar will be open after the end of Tantric each day so opening hours will vary) Vendor compliance is kindly requested. Closing time is 9:50 p.m. daily.
- NEW: *Product/Service suitability: CLICK HERE to fill out the Bazaar form so the Bazaar Manager can review your product/service offerings to see if they are in alignment with the 3HO lifestyle and Solstice Sadhana Celebration. For example, sheepskins are appropriate, but not timeshares and multi-level marketing programs. We understand that there is not always a clear distinction. If your product or service is considered unsuitable for the event, you will be contacted by the Bazaar Manager prior to the event and your bazaar fee will be refunded. This form does not reserve a Bazaar space for you, you must reserve a space by registering for one when you register for the event pass.
- All food sold must support participants in the experience of Solstice, particularly White Tantric Yoga® and the Solstice cleansing diet. Any food products sold must be healthy and free from stimulants such as caffeine and refined sugar. For example, raw cacao is appropriate, but not chocolate. Only snack-sized portions are permitted.
- All healers who physically touch their clients must be licensed in the State of Florida
- Please bring only low-wattage electronics, as the electrical grid will only support a limited draw.
- The Bazaar Manager will have a list of all the vendors and healers and their spaces. In case of discrepancies, please have your event and bazaar registration receipt with you on-site.
- 3HO Foundation International cannot be responsible for any missing or stolen items. Plan appropriately to secure your merchandise through the use of tarps, utility clips or locking trunks according to your own judgment and keep all money in a safe place.
- 3HO Foundation International supports fund raising programs within the Bazaar only. All fund raising programs must be based on a yogic lifestyle. All fund raising programs must be approved by the 3HO Foundation International’s Events Office. If you have questions or want to request approval for fund raising, please contact Customer Service. Please be specific about what you are fund raising for and how you plan to proceed.
- 3HO Foundation International reserves the right to close or remove any bazaar booth/vendor if they are not in compliance with the above policies.
- When registering some spaces have codes attached to them these spaces are not available to the public, please choose spaces that do not have this requirement.