Early Registration rates run until April 20th at 11:59 p.m. (MST)
Full Price Registration begins April 21 at 12 a.m. (MST)
Online Registration stays open throughout Summer Solstice and Women's Camp
Early Registration Rates
- Adult: $520
- International Adult (counties outside of US and Canada): $450
- Senior 55+ and Espanola Community Member: $250
- Young Women (ages 13 – 17): $325
- Toddlers (ages 0 – 4): Free!
Full Price Registration Rates
- Adult: $575
- Young Women (13 – 17 years): $325
- Day Adult (no discounts): $120
- Toddlers (ages 0 – 3): Free!
$27 IKYTA member discount with code (Valid for Adult and International Full Event Rates only).
Service Exchange Rates
To find out more about our Service Exchange program, click here
- Service Exchange: $295
- Area Managers: $108
Youth Policy: All children 5 to 12 must be enrolled in Khalsa Youth Camp. Everyone 17 years or under must be accompanied by a parent or someone over 25 years of age who will act as his/her guardian. Registration Forms will need to be completed for all children. If you are attending women’s camp while your childe is in the youth camp you can receive 10% off a full pass registration for your women's camp registration. Register your child online and receive the discount code on the youth camp confirmation page. This discount code cannot be added or credited after registering for women's camp.
Infants and toddlers ages 0 – 4 are welcome at IWC. The environment of Guru Ram Das Puri can be very challenging for small children and their mothers but we do provide daycare services from 9:00am to 12:30pm and 2:30pm to 6:00pm on most days.
- All payments to 3HO Foundation should be made in U.S. funds –We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Bill Me Later or check cards payable on a U.S. bank.
- We accept credit cards on-line
- Cash, money orders, traveler’s checks, and cashier checks will be accepted On-site ONLY.
International Travelers Discount
Travelers from outside the U.S. must show proof of international travel for this event such as their round trip airline ticket (or stamped passport from Mexico or Canada only) to obtain discount.
You may begin arriving at camp Monday, June 26th. Registration is from 9:00am to noon. Leave yourself time to set-up your tent. The program starts with lunch at 12:30pm. If you are attending Solstice, please either tent in Shakti Valley during Solstice or move your tent to Shakti Valley by noon on Saturday, June 24th.
You may depart anytime Sunday morning until 12pm when camp closes. Sadhana and Gurdwara happen as usual, from 4:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m. on Sunday, July 2nd. Breakfast will be served after morning Gurdwara.