Early Registration rates run until April 20th at 11:59 p.m. (MST)
Full Price Registration rates begin April 21st at 12 a.m. (MST)
Online Registration stays open throughout Summer Solstice and Women's Camp
Early Registration Rates
- Adult: $575
- Senior: 65+: $500
- Financial Aid: $250
- International Adult (counties outside of US and Canada): $450
- Young Women (ages 13 – 17): $325
- Toddlers (ages 0 – 4): Free!
Full Price Registration Rates
- Adult: $675
- Senior: 65+: $600
- Financial Aid: $250 (application coming)
- International Adult (counties outside of US and Canada): $499
- Young Women (13 – 17 years): $325
- Day Adult (no discounts): $120
- Toddlers (ages 0 – 3): Free!
$27 IKYTA member discount with code (Valid for Adult and International Full Event Rates only).
Service Exchange Rates
To find out more about our Service Exchange program, click here.
- Service Exchange: $295 Early Registration and $315 after April 20th
- Area Managers: $108
Youth Policy: All children 5 to 12 must be enrolled in Khalsa Youth Camp. Everyone 17 years or under must be accompanied by a parent or someone over 25 years of age who will act as his/her guardian. Registration Forms will need to be completed for all children.
f you are attending women’s camp while your child is in the youth camp you can receive 10% off a full pass registration for your child's registration. Register yourself for Women's camp first to obtain a discount code from the women's camp registration confirmation page, then Register your child online for KYC (Khalsa Youth Camp) to redeem this discount. This discount code cannot be added or credited after registering for Khalsa Youth Camp, so make sure to register yourself for Women's Camp first and then register your child for Khalsa Youth Camp.
Infants and toddlers ages 0 – 4 are welcome at IWC. The environment of Guru Ram Das Puri can be very challenging for small children and their mothers but we provide a comfortable area for mothers and children to play and rest together, as well as a small refrigerator for food needs.
- All payments to 3HO Foundation should be made in U.S. funds. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Bill Me Later or check cards payable on a U.S. bank.
- We accept credit cards online.
- Cash, money orders, traveler’s checks, and cashier checks are only accepted onsite.
International Travelers Discount
Travelers from outside the U.S. must show proof of international travel for this event such as their round trip airline ticket (or stamped passport from Mexico or Canada only) to obtain discount.