Every year of International Women's Camp is a unique experience designed to challenge, encourage and elevate all those participating. While most of the camp is at Guru Ram Das Puri, this year we will be spending two days at Yogi Bhajan's Ranch. Most days will follow this basic schedule:
Highlights at Camp:
- Aquarian Sadhana: wake up and share in the chanting of Japji, Kundalini Yoga and live mantra music.
- Gurdwara: a unique and powerful group activity that uses the technology of the Shabd Guru and the sound current of the Naad to connect the individual to the Infinite.
- Tailored morning and afternoon sessions with wonderful Teachers, including lectures, Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®, meditation, and individual and group processing to explore and integrate the teachings.
- Classes on Sikh Dharma, including the recitation of Sopurkhs
- 2.5 hours of Kirtan Kriya in the Amrit Vela
- An experience of Sat Nam Rasayan with Sat Santokh Kaur
- Fun physical activities like bhangra and martial arts
- Creative outlets, like Celestial Communication and daily journalling
- Live music with Sukhdev Kaur from Aykanna
- Nightly evening meditation, including 11 minutes of pantra, a basic movement in Sikh martial arts
- Incredible vegetarian meals, healthy snacks and hydrating beverages, prepared by Deva Kaur (The Cleanse)
- Karma Yoga, the gift of selfless service.
- Connecting with your sisters on the sacred land known as Guru Ram Das Puri.
- Relax and enjoy creative activities under the Lunar Lounge throughout the day into evening.
- Afternoon gong naps
- Two Days at the Ranch (Yogi Bhajan's home), including touring the ranch, swimming in the pool, classes and long meditations
- Personal sessions available with teachers, providing multigenerational peer counseling and heart-to-heart connections.
- Opportunities to receive healing treatments from local healers.
International Women's Camp is blessed to have many wonderful Teachers who come share their knoweldge, their experience, their presence and their joy! Many of the Teachers who particpate in Women's Camp are available outside of class time for personal sessions, small group discussions or a casual chat over lunch!
This year's teachers include:
- Deva Kaur (FL)
- Pritpal Kaur (NM)
- Hari Bhajan Kaur (CA)
- Harjot Kaur (CO)
- Nirinjan Kaur (NM)
- Sat Santokh Kaur (SNR)
- Sat Siri Kaur (Australia)
- Sukhdev Kaur (from Aykanna)
- Tarn Taran Kaur (NM)
For more information about Yogi Bhajan, Women's Camp and one women's experience, see the links below: