Every year of International Women's Camp is a unique experience designed to challenge, encourage and elevate all those participating. While most of the camp is at Guru Ram Das Puri, this year we will be spending two days at Yogi Bhajan's Ranch. Most days will follow this basic schedule:
Highlights at Camp:
- Aquarian Sadhana: wake up and share in the chanting of Japji, Kundalini Yoga and live mantra music.
- Gurdwara: a unique and powerful group activity that uses the technology of the Shabd Guru and the sound current of the Naad to connect the individual to the Infinite.
- Tailored morning and afternoon sessions with wonderful Teachers, including lectures, Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®, meditation, and individual and group processing to explore and integrate the teachings.
- Incredible vegetarian meals, healthy snacks and hydrating beverages, prepared by Deva Kaur (The Cleanse)
- Karma Yoga, the gift of selfless service.
- Connecting with your sisters on the sacred land known as Guru Ram Das Puri.
- Relax and enjoy creative activities under the Lunar Lounge throughout the day into evening.
- Two Days at the Ranch (Yogi Bhajan's home), including touring the ranch, swimming in the pool, classes and meditation
- Personal sessions available with teachers, providing multigenerational peer counseling and heart-to-heart connections.
- Opportunities to receive healing treatments from local healers.
- Nightly evening meditation
- Live music with Snatam Kaur, Sukhdev Kaur and others
International Women's Camp is blessed to have many wonderful Teachers who come share their knoweldge, their experience, their presence and their joy! Many of the Teachers who particpate in Women's Camp are available outside of class time for personal sessions, small group discussions or a casual chat over lunch!
This year's teachers include:
- Snatam Kaur
- Deva Kaur (FL)
- Pritpal Kaur (NM)
- Sat Siri Kaur
- Sukhdev Kaur
- Harjot Kaur
For more information about Yogi Bhajan, Women's Camp and one women's experience, see the links below: