Solstice attendees are welcome to arrive at the Circle F Dude Ranch after 1:00 p.m. on December 16.
- If you are camping, please plan to arrive on site before 5 p.m., in order to better facilitate efficient Registration/Check-In and set up your tent.
- If you are staying in a cabin you must arrive prior to 8:00 p.m. so that you can check in at Registration which closes at 9:00 p.m.
- If you arrive past 9 pm, you will be directed to spend the night in the Tantric Tent. We suggest you have your sleeping bag, mat, and/or sheepskin, and toiletry items accessible to bring to the tent with you. Registration/Check-In will open at 9 a.m.
- If you arrive at the airport after 8:30 p.m., you will need to spend the night in a motel and you can make arrangement to have the shuttle pick you up in the morning.
- If you arrive in Florida before the scheduled arrival day or miss the last shuttle departure time, you will need to make arrangements to stay in a motel/hotel.
Camp attendees are welcome to arrive at the event site after 1 p.m. on December 16. You will need to bring your event ticket which is your registration receipt that contains a bar code to be scanned at the Front Gate before entry. All participants must then stop at the Registration Tent to check-in or register, pick up your badge, and obtain event information.
Important Dates to remember when making your travel arrangements:
|December 16||Participants should arrive no earlier than 1 p.m.*|
|December 17, 18||Classes and workshops|
|December 19, 20, 21||White Tantric Yoga®|
|December 22||Classes and workshops; special holiday Gurdwara and dinner|
|December 23||Camp closes at Noon|
|Departing December 23||All participants must be offsite by Noon. Please leave enough time to gather and pack all your belongings prior to Noon. For Service Exchange Participants, the last shuttle leaves at around 4 pm, please contact the shuttle company to confirm.|
General Transportation Information
Flying: Choose Orlando International Airport (MCO) as your destination. Please arrange your flight to arrive at the airport no later than 7:15 p.m. to catch the last shuttle to Circle F Dude Ranch.
- Be certain to leave enough time to gather and pack all of your belongings prior to your departure time.
- Please make sure you leave your area in the condition you found it, recycle what can be recycled, and throw the rest in the trash. Please do not leave behind your tent, sleeping bag, or other such items. Disposing of camp trash creates a lot of extra work for the break down crew, and adding waste to the landfill is not conscious living. This is the final stage of your yogic practice of seva at solstice.
Ride-Share: If you would like to offer to share your vehicle with people who may need a ride, or if you are looking for a ride to Winter Solstice please check our ride-share on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1421565091407276
Shuttle from Airport: It is 62 miles from the airport to the event site so please provide space in your travel plans for ground travel ranging between 1 hour and 1.5 hours.
Team 3HO has contracted Sunshine Limousine to provide shuttle service to Winter Solstice Sadhana participants. This shuttle is only available at the Orlando International airport (MCO). Your Winter Solstice special price includes driver gratuity. There are no additional fees or charges when you make your reservation as part of the 3HO group. The deadline to guarantee these great rates is December 10.
Making Your Shuttle Reservation
- Make your reservation by contacting Sunshine Limo directly, at 1-877-472-LIMO(5466) or via their online reservation application here.
- Make sure your pickup time and date is within the available times listed below.
- When you make your on-line reservation be sure to type 3HO in the "special instructions" field to guarantee your special Winter Solstice rate.
- Rates for service are:
- Adults: $60 One-way
- $100 Round Trip (Increases to $120 after December 10th)
- Children: $35 One-way $60 Round Trip
- Town Car Rates: $200 One-way (up to 4 people in each Town Car)
- Rates are available during the following dates and times:
|December 14 – 15*||for Service Exchange Team Members ONLY|
|December 16 - 18*||Shuttles will be scheduled to depart from Orlando International between the hours of 12 p.m. and 8 p.m.|
|December 22 – 23||Shuttles will be scheduled to depart from Circle F between the hours of 4 a.m. and 4 p.m.|
- Instructions for shuttle pickup at the airport: When you arrive at the Orlando airport (MCO), please go to baggage claim and look for someone holding up a sign that says "3HO"
- Reservations must be made by December 10 to get the discounted price. After December 10, Sunshine Limousine may be able to accommodate you on a shuttle at a higher rate.
- If you book transportation with Sunshine Limousine for pick up at any other time, you will have to make special arrangements for a Town Car. The Town Car can hold a maximum of 4 people, and costs $200 each way.
- Be sure to include all contact and billing information on the reservation form. You may leave reservation fields that are not applicable blank.
- All participants must depart from the Circle F Dude Ranch no later than 12 p.m. on December 23.
- Please schedule your time accordingly so you are able to clean and pack your belongings in time to meet the 12 noon deadline for leaving camp.
- Please leave the camp cleaner than you found it. Do not leave excessive waste. Try not to purchase items you will only use at the event and then discard.
- Our event creates an incredible amount of waste, the more you do as an individual to lessen this environmental impact means a lot to the overall effect we have on the environment. Please be conscious.
If you're traveling from a foreign country and will be needing an invitation letter to apply for a visa, we have two options for you:
- To receive your letter by post mail, please fill out this Visa Form. The cost for this is $108 to cover the in-house processing and shipping fees.
- To receive your letter by email, please fill out this Visa Form. There is no fee for an emailed invitation letter. Please make sure your local consulate will accept a photocopy letter before submission.
After we've received your payment and application, we will have the invitation notarized for your embassy and then sent to you either electronically or by mail.