Please Note : You will need to open the above link (the registration form) with Firefox or Explorer 8 or higher. The registration form may work with Safari or Chrome browsers, but you may have issues, especially if you require the use of a code. Need to update your browser?
Adult Full Event Registration
Sept 2nd-Sept 30th
Oct 1st-Nov 18th
Nov 19th On
Adult Full Event Pass*
Parent, Full Time College Student (ID required onsite), Senior (55 and older) Full Event Pass
International Full Event Pass- Outside the USA
Service Exchange: For most service teams
Service Exchange: For Grounds, Green, Kitchen Cleanup and Security Teams
For Group Discount Rates read under United states and International discounts below
IKYTA Teacher Discount
IKYTA (International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association) current members and the primary contact of a 3HO Yoga Center participating in the Partnership Program qualify for an additional discount of $50 off the Adult Early Registration Rate (if service exchange, group, financial aid, day pass or any other rate below $530, the IKYTA discount is not available). Please visit IKYTA if you are a KRI certified Kundalini Yoga teacher and wish to become an IKYTA Professional Member.
Day passes are from 9:00 a.m. on the day of the pass until morning Gurdwara is over the following day. You may camp on-site that evening. The pass includes breakfast, lunch and dinner of the day of the pass.
Tantric start times vary so please come to registration at 7:30, especially if you have not registered on-line.
Non-WTY days (per day)
WTY days (per day)
WTY all three days
Solstice Sampler (1 tantric day and one non-tantric day)
$285 (Plus $130 for additional tantric days)
- All payments to 3HO Foundation should be made in U.S. funds
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Bill Me Later.
- We accept cash, money orders, traveler’s checks, personal checks, and cashier checks On-Site ONLY
- Click here to apply for an international group discount ($450 per person)
- You must apply by November 25th and register by December 1st to receive the international group rate
- Minimum of 5 members per group
- Travelers from outside the U.S. must give an International address upon registration and show proof of international travel for this event such as their round trip airline ticket (or stamped passport from Mexico) to obtain discount. Tickets must be within 3 weeks prior to or after event.
- Service Exchanges and Financial Aid recipients are not eligible for any other discounts.