The Bazaar is Sold Out as of 12/12/17
All food sold must support participants in the experience of Solstice, particularly White Tantric Yoga® and the Solstice cleansing diet.
Any food products sold must be healthy and free from stimulants such as caffeine and refined sugar. For example, raw cacao is appropriate, but not chocolate.
- The following items are NOT permitted to be sold at solstice: Kombucha, foods with eggs, foods with any meat products.
- Only snack-size, prepackaged healthy foods that support the Solstice Sadhana and approved blender drinks that nutritionally supplement the Solstice Diet can be sold at the event.
- Food Vendor License Required: The only 3HO approved "prepared on-site" foods for sale at Solstice are smoothies and blender drinks. In order to sell food prepared on site, you must have a license to vend in the state. 3HO will require a copy of your state license on file prior to registration.
- Vendors must provide a list of all ingredients for foods packaged and prepared on-site. There is room on the Bazaar Application Form to do this. No foods with white sugar, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives will be permitted.
- No food sales are permitted during White Tantric Yoga® or during WTY® breaks; The no sale period begins the evening before the fist day of WTY® and ends at the conclusion of day 3 of WTY®. This is a mandate of Humanology & Health Science, providers of White Tantric Yoga® at the Solstice events and is supported by 3HO Foundation International.