The Solstice Bazaar offers vendors a place to provide quality goods and services that support the 3HO lifestyle. The bazaar is hosted in a spacious white tent with simple overhead lighting. There are two sections to the bazaar: a general vending space for those selling clothing, CDs, jewelry, etc. and a quieter healing space for those providing massage, intuitive readings, and other healing modalities.
Bazaar Registration is Now Open
(Note: Bazaar registration is part of event registration and vendors are required to register for the event as well.)
BAZAAR GENERAL HOURS
After 1:00pm (December 16th)
9:00am-9:30pm (December 17th-19th and Dec. 22nd )
After White Tantric Yoga® Ends- 9:30pm (December 19th-21st)
Bazaar Setup- All bazaar vendors may arrive to camp after 1:00PM on December 16th and can setup their booth after registering onsite.
The Bazaar will stay open late on the last night of WTY® and the last night of Solstice and the bazaar is closed during WTY® and for the opening of some all camp gatherings.
Click here to view the bazaar map (The reservations are from 2015, an updated map will be released soon)
- All vendors must fill out a Bazaar Vendor Application form. We require this so that 3HO and the Solstice Bazaar Manager can review your product/service offerings to see if they are in alignment with the 3HO lifestyle and Solstice Sadhana Celebration. There are three form types: Vendor, Food Vendor, and Healer.
- All food vendors must fill out a Food Vendor Applicaiton form.
- All Healers must fill out the Bazaar Healers form.
Whether you are a returning bazaar vendor or a new one this year, please take a moment to review the registration information, pricing, and policies prior to registering for a bazaar space. Some spaces have codes attached with them, these spaces are not available for reservation.
|Types of Vendor Spaces Available||What's Includes and Things to Know||Price|
|Vending Space 5'x 5' : 1 space|| 2.5' x 4' table/1 chair||$150|
|Vending Spaces 5'x 5' : 2 spaces|| 2.5'x 8' table/2 chairs||$300|
|Healing Space 5'x 5'||This space is appropriate for a chair||$150|
|Healing Spaces 5'x 5': 2 spaces||This space is the right size for a table. Note: healers that do body work with a massage table or pad must register for 2 spaces||$300|
|See below for more details on space in the Bazaar.|
How to choose the right size space for your offering:
- If you have typically needed an 8’ table to set up all of your wares, you will need to rent two spaces which will include an 8’ table plus two chairs.
- If you have previously shared a table with another vendor, rent one space which will include a 4’ table plus one chair.
- When reserving 3 or more spaces you 2 chairs will come with your space. If you require more chairs you may request them from the Bazaar manager.
- Please be aware that the space boundaries may or may not be marked but in either case your area will be defined by your table[s] and you will know what you reserved. Please respect the spaces of others by staying within your marked or defined area.
- If you have a massage table or a Thai massage pad, you must rent two spaces so as not to infringe on your neighbors space in the healing area.
- If you have a massage chair, you and your work will fit into one space.
- If you are a healer and are also selling product, you are welcome to sell out of your healer space or purchase an additional space in the general sales area of the Bazaar. Healers may wish to be in the general sales area rather than the healers area.
- Bring your own lighting, electrical cords, décor, display cases, massage tables/chairs, clothing racks.
Where to Locate Your Bazaar Set-Up?
General Vending Area: for vendors offering any type of product: CDs, books, jewelry, food, clothing, etc. A dressing room with lighting and mirrors for privacy will be available.
Healing Area: for vendors offering chiropractic, massage, intuitive readings, and other healing modalities. This area has all the healers in one area of the tent and offers curtains for minimal privacy. The Healing Area will have a table space provided by 3HO Foundation International for Healers to place their sign-up sheets. Please bring the following to participate at the table: a display showing your offering/rates and a sign-up sheet for clients. A banner that reads, “Healing Area Sign-Up” will be placed above the table. This table is to provided for client sign-ups and is not for product sales. If the healing you are offering does not require quiet and privacy you are welcome to register for a space in the regular vending area.
VIEW THE BAZAAR SPACE MAP to determine the space you would like to register for. There is also a link to the map in the registration form.
All Bazaar vendors must be registered participants of the Solstice Sadhana event.
You will need the following information to register for a Bazaar space:
- Legal Name
- Business Name
- Phone Number
- What products/services are you providing? (please give a full description, space will be provided for this in the registration form)*
- If you are a healer, are you licensed in the state of Florida?
- What area of the Bazaar do you wish to be in: General Vending or Healing?
Bazaar Registration Deadline:
Online registration and payment must be received by November 30 by 5 pm MST. This date and time coincides with the end of Early Registration Rates for Solstice attendance. To guarantee a place in the Bazaar you must register your space by November 30 by 5 pm MST, no exceptions. Once you submit registration for the Bazaar and Solstice you will receive an electronic confirmation. Please print this and bring it with you to Winter Solstice.