Adult Full Event Registration
MARCH 1 UNTIL MARCH 21
March 22nd UNTIL MAY 24th
MAY 25 THROUGH EVENT
Adult Full Event Pass*
Parent, Full Time College Student (ID required onsite), Senior (55 and older) Full Event Pass
International Full Event Pass- Outside the USA
Service Exchange For Group Discount Rates read under United states and International discounts below
*IKYTA (International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association) current members and the primary contact of a 3HO® Yoga Center participating in the Partnership Program qualify for an additional discount of $50 off the Adult Early Registration Rate (if service exchange, group, financial aid or any other rate below $540, the IKYTA discount is not available). Please visit IKYTA if you are a KRI certified Kundalini Yoga teacher and wish to become an IKYTA Professional Member.
Day passes are from 9:00 a.m. on the day of the pass until morning Gurdwara is over the following day. You may camp on-site that evening. The pass includes breakfast, lunch and dinner of the day of the pass.
Peace Prayer Day (Saturday, June 18th) is free and open to the public.
Tantric start times vary so please come to registration at 7:30, especially if you have not registered on-line.
Non-WTY days (per day)
WTY days (per day)
WTY all three days
- All payments to 3HO Foundation should be made in U.S. funds
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Bill Me Later.
- We accept cash, money orders, traveler’s checks, personal checks, and cashier checks On-Site ONLY
- Click here to apply for an international group discount ($450 per person)
- You must apply by May 24th and register by May 31st to receive the international group rate
- Minimum of 5 members per group
- Travelers from outside the U.S. must give an International address upon registration and show proof of international travel for this event such as their round trip airline ticket (or stamped passport from Mexico) to obtain discount. Tickets must be within 3 weeks prior to or after event.
- Service Exchanges and Financial Aid recipients are not eligible for any other discounts.