These are the three kriyas that Yogi Bhajan specifically recommended we practice as we transition into the Aquarian Age.
- SAT KRIYA: helps to keep the chakras open
- KIRTAN KRIYA (Sa Ta Na Ma): takes care of the five elements (tattwas) of the body
- SODARSHAN CHAKRA KRIYA: Can totally give you a spiritual experience
For teaching and practicing all three of these meditations together, Yogi Bhajan indicated that we are to practice these meditations twice a day as described below:
- For the first time in the day, practice each meditation for 11 minutes in the morning between 4am - 8am.
- For the second time in the day, practice each meditation for 11 minutes in the evening between the hours of 4pm - 8pm
"We are preparing people to enter the Age of Aquarius peacefully and righteously by giving them eleven minutes each of the meditations: Sa Ta Na Ma (Kirtan Kriya), Sat Kriya, and Sodarshan Chakra Kriya. Thirty-three minutes in the morning and thirty-three minutes in the evening will open up the chakras (energy centers); it will balance your tattvas (elements); and it will give you power in your own being. Kirtan Kriya balances the tattvas. Sat Kriya energizes the tattvas. Sodarshan Chakra Kriya opens up the chakras in absolute balance, so you are never going to be in trouble." -Yogi Bhajan
©The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan