Chanting is a powerful part of the practice of Kundalini Yoga. When we sing or repeat mantras, we call the heavens down to the Earth to manifest in our own hearts. That is why chanting makes people feel so good, even if they do not understand the meaning of the words.
In our Mantra Toolkit, we have featured just a few favorite Kundalini Mantras, highlighting their effects and offering a few meditations that use these mantras.
You can usually find just the right mantra for what you need. Whether it’s for prosperity, intuition, confidence, healing, breaking through blocks, or other benefits inherent in mantras, simply by chanting them we are setting vibrations into motion that will have an effect.
The Mantra Toolkit
Sat Nam Awakens the Soul and gives you your Destiny.
- 7 Wave Sat Nam Meditation This meditation cleanses the mind and activates the energy that erases and establishes habits.
- Long Sat Nam’s This meditation neutralizes tension and helps the glandular system recover balance.
I am Bountiful, Blissful, Beautiful For Self-Esteem and Confidence.
- Excel, Excel, Fearless This meditation uses the mantra ‘I am Bountiful, I am Blissful, I am Beautiful and ‘Excel Excel, Fearless.’
Gobinday Mukanday Eliminates Karmic Blocks and Past Errors; brings Compassion and Patience.
- Bringing Mental Balance When you don’t know what to do, when nothing else works, this meditation does.
- Guru Gaitri Mantra Meditation This meditation works on subconscious blocks around fear.
Ra Ma Da Sa: Stimulates the Kundalini Energy for Healing.
- Healing with the Siri Gaitri Mantra This mantra captures the radiant healing energy of the Cosmos as a gem captures the light of the sun.
- Variations on the Ra Ma Da Sa Healing Meditation This is a simple meditation that can give you the power to heal. Included are 2 additional variations for working with a partner.
Sa Re Sa Sa Melts Adversity, gives effective Communication so your words have impact, brings Peace and Prosperity.
- Antar Naad Mudra (also called Kabadshe Meditation) Practicing this meditation grants prosperity, creativity, and protection against attacks. It gives new power to your words. It brings luck.
- Antar Naad Mudra as a Full Moon Meditation Practicing this meditation gives you authority to make the right choices to conquer the ugliness of life. You will be peaceful and secure.
Wahe Guru Triggers the Destiny, the Infinite Teacher of the Soul.
- Guru Gobind Singh Shakti Mantra Meditation This meditation can calm the nerves, help to reduce fevers, and burn off karma.
- Wahe Guru Kriya for Nervous Balance This meditation strengthens your nervous system so that nothing bothers you. It expands your intuitive sense and makes the mind clear and decisive.
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya The personal identity is rebuilt, giving the individual a new perspective on the Self. It can purify your past karma and the subconscious impulses that may block you from fulfilling you.
Ek Ong Kar Sat Gur Prasad Stops anything Negative; Removes all Obstacles.
- Gutka Kriya “When your mind is going berserk, apply a gutka, a stopping lever. When the energy is in reverse and it is stopped, it will go to the positive and you'll be good again.”
- Meditation with the Magic Mantra “This mantra elevates the self beyond duality and establishes the flow of the spirit. It will remove all obstacles.”
Ad Guray Nameh Clears Doubt, Opens to Guidance and Protection.
- Meditation for Protection & Projection from the Heart This meditation gives you an enchanting, magnetic personality and surrounds the magnetic field with protective light.
- Before You Turn the Key This mantra can be chanted before you start your car to give protection while driving.
Ang Sang Wahe Guru Eliminates Haunting Thoughts.
- Kriya for Healing the Self A simple meditation for self-healing.
- Meditation for the 7th & 8th Chakras in 8 Languages This meditation exalts the intuition.
3.5 Cycle Ek Ong Kar Focus on Priorities and sacrifice what is needed to accomplish them. Brings Intuition, the power to Heal, and the experience of your True Identity.
- 3 1/2 cycle Laya Yoga Chant This chant lets your activity serve your purpose.
Chattar Chakkar Varti Removes Fear, Anxiety, Depression; brings Victory when your position is endangered, when your authoritative personality is weak.
Dhan Dhan Ram Das Gur Mantra for Miracles; the impossible becomes possible.
- Meditation for Removing Fear of the Future This meditation takes away your fears of the future which have been created by your subconscious memories of the past.
- Guru Ram Das Birthday Meditation Guru Ram Das embodied humility, service, and deep devotion. He is looked to for guidance, healing, and protection. Yogi Bhajan gave us a special sadhana to do in celebration of Guru Ram Das's birthday every October.
Har Har Har Har Gobinday For Prosperity, breaking down Barriers of the past, converts Fear to determination, invokes Guidance.
- Magnificent Mantra “This mantra brings prosperity, happiness, and saves us from calamities. It is a sound current which brings a shield and brings good luck and removes discomfort and disease.” -Yogi Bhajan
- Attitude of Gratitude Meditation “When all the vibrations of you and your environments have gone negative, that is the moment to use the mantra. When you chant this mantra with the breath of life, you tap into all the angels of the Universe.” -Yogi Bhajan
- Meditation to Keep Up with the Times This meditation invokes fearlessness and removes obstacles.
Wisdom from the Master
From Our Bloggers
The Mantra Garden by Bhavanjot Kaur
Mantra - Light the Flame of Prayer by Shabad Kaur
Living Your Destiny by Sewa Singh
What I Know about the Aquarian Sadhana by Snatam Kaur
Mantra—The Experience of Self Transcend-Dance…The Power is in The Seed by Dr. Sat Siri Kaur
Numerology and the Sacred Science of Sound by Sangeet Kaur
The Unstruck Melody: Understanding the Science of Naad Yoga by Mata Mandir Singh
The Sound Current Brings Bliss to the Operating Room by Jeff Hawkins
Exalt Yourself into the Heavens through Mantra by Catalyst Yogi
Unlocking the Power of Mantra: Deep Listening by Dev Suroop Kaur
Alignment at Work in the Aquarian Age: Ek Ong Kar Sat Gur Prasad by Guruka Singh
Japji 25th Pauri: Bahota Karam for Prosperity
Japji 32nd Pauri: The Karma Completer by Dev Suroop Kaur
Japji 33rd Pauri: The Ego Eradicator by Dev Suroop Kaur
Kirtan Sohila: The Golden Gift of Peaceful Sleep by Snatam Kaur
The Mother's Prayer: Puta Mata Ki Asis by Ek Ong Kaar Kaur
Mantra for Love: Sopurkh by Ramdesh Kaur