1. Sit in Easy Pose. Sit very calm and quiet. Close the eyes. Bring the hands to the Brow Point in Prayer Pose with the thumbs locked. Begin moving in counter-clockwise circles from the pelvis all the way up the spine including the hands. Keep the hands above the eyebrows. Matamandir Singh's Hallelujah is played. Continue for 12 minutes.
Then start singing with the chant and continue for 8 more minutes. To end, inhale, exhale and immediately move into the next exercise.
You close your eyes and worship God. It is called Arta. It's actually a self-worship if you really want to understand. It is called Jan Puja—self-worship. Loosen your pelvic bone. Move your own universe. Get into a state of ecstasy.
2. Hold hands with one another and close your eyes. No hand should be single. Sit with chin in and chest out. Sit straight. Concentrate at the soft-spot at the crown of the head, the 10th gate. Breathe long and deep. Breathe consciously. Be steady. This meditation is done in silence. Continue for 15 minutes, then Inhale deep and release your hands. Exhale and immediately move into the next exercise.
If you can concentrate on this point at the time of death, the scripture says you go straight to God. This is the time to prove to yourself that you and God are One. You can free yourself of all diseases at this lime.
3. Bring the forearm to 90 degrees so that the hands are above the shoulders with the fingers open. Begin making counter-clockwise circles with your arms and upper body. Sing along with Nirinjan Kaur's Every Heartbeat. Move the energy in all parts of you. Continue for 5 minutes. Inhale. Exhale and quickly move into the next exercise.
As you complete this exercise, look around and choose a partner as you get ready for the next exercise.
4. Stand up and dance with a partner. Punjabi Drum music is played.
a. Look into the eyes of your partner. Move your hips. Move your arms. Hands stay above the head as you dance. Continue for 2 ½ minutes.
b. Dance freely moving your waist; hands can move as you like. Continue for 4 ½ minutes.
c. Begin to clap your hands. This removes arthritis. Continue for 30 seconds.
5. Sit in groups of four and play patty-cake.
a. Clap your hands.
b. Then turn and clap hands with your partner.
c. Clap your hands then clap hands with the person sitting across from you.
d. Clap your hands then turn to the opposite side and clap hands with your other partner.
Continue for 2 minutes.
6. Still in your groups:
a. Begin chanting Har with the tip of the tongue on every clap of the hands. Continue for 1 minute.
b. Begin chanting 'I God' as you clap your hands and 'You God' as you clap your partner's hands. Continue for 1minute.
7. Inhale deep and raise the hands up as if you were surrendering. Concentrate at the 10th gate. Hold for 1 ½ minutes.
To End: Inhale deep and hold tight. Synchronize the body and spread the fingers. Cannon Breath exhale. Repeat twice more. Relax.
©The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan
This meditation can be found in Transformation, vol. 2, available through KRI.