3HO is a non-profit organization with the mission to inspire everyone everywhere to realize their full potential through the uplifting experience of Kundalini Yoga and a yogic lifestyle. We support our members to find clarity, confidence, and strength by connecting with their true selves, and to live fully and deeply by embracing yogic practices that foster happiness, health, and holiness.
We provide practical resources for newcomers to help them establish a daily Kundalini Yoga practice, as well as time-tested tools to deepen and broaden one’s practice, and life practices to free oneself from anxiety, stress, and addiction. Together we make up a community of committed, connected, and welcoming practitioners and teachers who enjoy sharing, serving, and receiving support from others on the journey.
IKYTA Association Manager
International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA) is part of 3HO Foundation International. We are looking for an Association Manager to lead our inspired, committed team that serves the global Kundalini Yoga teacher community.
In partnership with the CEO of 3HO, the IKYTA Association Manager is responsible for:
- Creating and supervising programs and initiatives;
- Management and oversight of support staff;
- Supporting IKYTA members worldwide and implementing IKYTA programs
Applicants must have excellent communication skills to connect with IKYTA members, fellow 3HO/IKYTA staff, 3HO Board Members, and donors. Applicants must be detail oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Oversees and helps to implement all IKYTA programs and initiatives, in coordination with IKYTA staff
- Works with the 3HO Marketing and Communication Director to develop strategies for IKYTA Marketing and Outreach materials
- Participates in Annual IKYTA Strategic Planning and Budget Oversight
- Oversees Gurudakshina initiatives
- Provides oversight for the IKYTA website and CRM
- Oversees coordination and logistics of the bi-annual IKYTA Teacher Conference (either in-person or virtual)
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and excellent at time management
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills, including critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Experience in project management
- Ability to lead a team compassionately and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Technical understanding and the ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Team player, who can work independently and as part of a group
- Strong values of service, honesty and integrity
- Committed to the larger vision of IKYTA
- Strong experience in the Teachings of Kundalini Yoga
- Level 1 KRI-certified Teacher of Kundalini Yoga
- Microsoft Office, with particular strength in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with or willingness to learn Asana - our team project management system
- College or advanced degree
- Bi or Multilingual
- Experience with marketing and graphic design
- Experience in website content creation
- Experience with online database management and web-based programs
- Connected to the pulse of the needs of Kundalini communities and teachers worldwide
- Experience having lived, worked or studied outside of the United States or have worked or interacted meaningfully with people from other countries beyond the United States
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
3HO Foundation and IKYTA are passionate about building and sustaining a diverse, inclusive, welcoming, and equitable working environment for all employees. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and unique identity.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and résumé to [email protected].
Please put “IKYTA Association Manager” in the subject line.