By Nam Hari Kaur
There has been a very unique and specific fall-out from the total Solar Eclipse this past week. It has created an aggravation in the air—a sense of urgency to push forward without really tuning into the environments and people being affected by one's actions.
This is hitting men particularly hard (Sun=male energy), however women can be vulnerable to this too.
Slow down. You won't get what you want, or where you would like to be, by being in a hurry. You'll just fry your nervous system.
Here's the short list to help:
1. Drink water, high quality. Add Bach Flower essence "Rock Water" to dissolve "hardened emotional resistance."
2. Drink pineapple juice diluted to half by water.
3. Soak your feet in a basin of warm salt water for 11 minutes. If you can use a half cup of pink Himalayan salt, that is best.
4. Sit on the edge of your bathtub and run cold water over your feet for 5 minutes. Or, outside with garden hose.
5. Be sensitive to the timing of important communication. Tune into the space by saying with a Smile, "Have a minute?" Within 3 to 5 seconds you will know if there is an opening, or if you need to bail.
6. We are in the most unique of times. It is good to place yourself first and care for your needs. However, when things get stuck or log-jammed, take your energy and project it in prayer to someone in need. This creates "Circular Energy," and it is a large part of how we are going to be able to save the planet. The new reality is that no one is going to be able to make it anymore unless you can help someone else make it too. Hands in Prayer Pose, chant 3 long "Sat Nam's,"—you got this.
7. We are all connected through sound, and sound affects the Heart. Here is a link to one of my all-time favorite songs, and it has a message for our present time.
Nam Hari teaches Akara Numerology, which has been handed down from Master to student for many years in India. Nam Hari learned from Yogi Bhajan, who was a Master of this system. Yogi Bhajan's teacher was Ram Lal Singh of Amritsay, India. With great devotion Yogiji prepared and served carrot pudding to his teacher each day before his class. Finally one day, Ram Lal Singh told him, "That's it, you know it all!"
Nam Hari can do a personal reading for you over the phone or by Skype. The numbers of your birth date hold the answers to your life’s creative magic and inspired potential. Nam Hari specializes in the area of relationships, and by revealing the parallel and diagonal lines of energy between you and another, a new dimension of understanding is achieved.Nam Hari also offers an independent study course in the science of Numerology. Contact: Nam Hari 575-305-0017 or [email protected]