These rates are for families with kids under 18 including Service Exchanges, Dharmic Employees and Financial Aid parents
- Early September Registration only: $570 (Parent Rate, only valid in the month of September)
- Early October-Mid November Registration: $640 (only up to November 18th)
- Regular Registration (after November 18th): $680
- For those parents wishing to apply for a service exchange, you may apply to serve ONLY on the Solstice Youth Camp Service Team.
Children's rates do not increase after the early registration deadline.
- Baby, Infant to 2 yrs: Free! (Children in diapers included in this group if over 2 yrs. old)
- Toddler, 3 and 4 yrs: $108
- Youth, 5 to 11 yrs: $225
- Teen, 12-17 yrs: $495 (Includes Off-site Activities, See Below.)
Day Pass Rate:
- Child, 3-11: $50
- Teen 12-17: $100
Camp Age Groups
The Solstice Youth Camp Co-op Team is working hard to serve the needs of your children. Please register them for their age group as activities in each group are age-specific. Anyone who wants to put their child in another age group MUST receive approval from the SYCC Manager.
How to Register your family online
- To register, click the option to "register now" to the right of this page: www.3ho.org/winter-solstice
- Select the "Adult Full Event" registration for yourself
- on the "Agenda" page of your registration, click the option to "Add another person"
- Register parents first, then children
- This registration automatically registers your child for Solstice Youth Camp
- Print your Event Ticket, with barcode, and bring it with you to Ram Das Puri
- Fill out Child Forms below and bring them with you to Ram Das Puri
Forms for your Child
Please print and fill out the children's release form, and bring it with you to make your check-in go as quickly and smoothly as possible
Acting Guardian Authorization Form - for parents sending their children with another person
- . For parents sending their children with another person
All youth 17 years of age or under must be accompanied by a parent or acting guardian who is over 25 years old. If your child is being accompanied by an acting guardian, the guardian must have this form filled out and notarized prior to the event. They must have this form with them when they check-in onsite. Acting Guardians must also register on-line under the Family Registration Type and child must be registered in Guardian's On-line Registration form. Children under the age of 18 without an Acting Guardian or with an Acting Guardian who does not have these forms completed, will not be allowed on site.
Registration and Check-in Onsite
- Families entering the Registration Tent will go to the Family Registration Table. The Solstice Youth Camp Co-op Program registration and the On-site Check-In/Registration will be handled here for Families with children 17 and under.
- Parents will give the Family Registration Team either their event ticket, last name or email address they used to register and will be checked-in with the children at that time.
- Parent Badges will be with all other badges but Children's Badges will be at the Family Registration Tent.