You are here
Kundalini Yoga employs a wide range of pranayam, using the breath to effect and manage different states of consciousness, relaxation, and well-being. The links below contain guidelines for simple breathing techniques that will get you started on this path of healing and awareness.
Energize and calm the nervous system.
Recondition the nervous system; integration of the body systems; experience deep stillness, shuniya
You may also be interested in:
- Kundalini Yoga: The Healthy, Happy, Holy Breath
- Naadi Cleansing
- Breath Cleansing Pranayam
- Sitali Pranayam
- Kundalini Kriya: Develop Your Pranic Energy
- The Ancient Way of Prayer
- Wahe Guru Kriya for Nervous Balance
- Basic Breath Series
- Tips on the One Minute Breath
- The Kiss of the Divine - Part Two: Guiding the Exhale
- 1 of 2