You are here
International Mother Earth Day
April 22 is the United Nations International Mother Earth Day.
"The Universe is asking you to confirm with yourself whether you would like to serve the Earth, to save the Earth, be a sage of the Earth. Earth—the sustainer, the Mother of you, which nurtures you—can you nurture it back? That which serves you, can you serve it back?"
-Yogi Bhajan, 7/23/96
Yogi Bhajan taught what it means to live consciously and to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions. We are one with the One and all creation. As we continue our journey towards higher consciousness, let's take action to help sustain and nurture our Mother Earth and the interdependence of all her creatures.
Isht Sodhana Mantra Kriya
The Isht Sodhana Mantra is a perfect mantra for the Earth energy. It connects the Earth and the vastness of the ether and projects it from the heart.
Calling on the Spirit of Mother Earth
Invoke the spirit of Mother Earth with your own body.
Serving the Earth: The Seva Sadhana Program by Ram Krishan Singh
Diet for the Earth Tattva by Karta Purkh Singh
Healing Herbs for the Root Chakra by Karta Purkh Singh
Honoring Mother Earth as Kundalini Yogis by Shabad Kaur
Listening to Mother Earth on the Sacred Land of Guru Ram Das Puri by Dharamjot Singh
Water Mindfulness by Sarah HopeSmith
5 Environmental Hazards and How We Can Protect our Health by Dr. Sat Dharam Kaur
You may also be interested in:
- Calling on the Spirit of Mother Earth
- Diet for the Earth Tattva
- In Recognition of our Mother Earth
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture Excerpt: Leave Something for Tomorrow
- Isht Sodhana Mantra Kriya
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Living Consciously on the Earth
- Heart to Heart Resuscitation
- Meditation—An Act of Individual, Social, and Universal Consciousness
- Conscious Collective Action
- Yogic Living: Spiritual Activism
- 1 of 3