3HO and the Alzheimer's Research and Prevention Foundation Presents:
Lifestyle for a Super Brain
Free Webinar! Online Seminar November 7, 4pm PST
Register Now: It's Free
Join actress and health expert Mariel Hemingway, leading Alzheimer's caregiver advocate Lori La Bey, and Dr. Dharma as they present a new approach to great health and brain longevity
Benefits when You Attend this Life-Changing Seminar:
1. Learn what Oprah discussed with Mariel Hemingway on her OWN network show
2. Discover how to make your brain bigger (that's a good thing) and your DNA younger
3. Implement Dr. Dharma's tips for maintaining a sharp brain with age NOW
4. Learn how stress is killing your memory and what you can do about it
5. Receive valuable resources to help you stay healthy as a dementia caregiver
6. Learn the Meditation Proven to Improve Brain Function
7. Revealed: the healthiest diet for today, including the pitfalls of GMO foods
8. Uncover Mariel's guide to living a life with purpose, passion and excellence
9. Hear about how playing computer games may help your memory
10. Discover the hidden gifts in caring for someone with Alzheimer's
11. Learn Mariel's secrets for creating optimal health naturally
12. Uncover the brand-new optimal exercise prescription
13. Renew your hope and empowerment in your caregiving journey
14. Discover The 4 Pillars of Alzheimer's Prevention
15. Find out Mariel's anti-aging lifestyle
16. Know why Mariel loves silence
And so much more!
When: Thursday, November 7, 2013
Time: 4:00 pm PST/7:00 pm EST
Where: Online - Watch on your computer!
Mariel Hemingway: Keynote Speaker
On November 7, 2013, Dr. Dharma welcomes famed actress and best selling health author Mariel Hemingway to ARPF 20th Anniversary Super Brain Webinar celebration. A prolific writer, Mariel's works include; Finding My Balance, Mariel Hemingway's Healthy Living from the Inside Out, and Mariel's Kitchen, as well as her latest work, Running with Nature, a guide to living with health, purpose and passion. Mariel is an adventurer, eco activist, healthy lifestyle and mental health advocate, yoga video star, food brand entrepreneur and expert speaker focused on mind-body-spirit optimization; a combination our research shows can keep your brain working at its best well into your Golden years.
Granddaughter of illustrious author Ernest Hemingway, Mariel became famous at the age of 13 when she made her silver screen debut in "Lipstick." Four years later she earned an Oscar nomination for her work in Woody Allen's "Manhattan." She has since made 30 films and numerous TV appearances, most notably as host of environmental and humanitarian documentaries.
Most recently, Oprah Winfrey produced a rich, evocative documentary about Mariel and the Hemingway family, which premiered at this year's Sundance Film Festival, entitled Running from Crazy. The film includes focus on Mariel's boundless advocacy for mental health and awareness.
Mariel is considered an expert in offering natural solutions to create your greatest sense of balance, peace, joy, fitness, integration and authenticity. This year, she and her life partner, eco enthusiast Bobby Williams, co-authored Running With Nature (Changing Lives Press), in which they share deep insights about meditation, the impact of good diet, movement, living simply, connectedness to self and earth, and an awareness of timeless anti-aging modalities based on self-sustaining and self-healing choices.
We at the ARPF are thrilled to have Mariel Hemingway as our Keynote Speaker at this FREE 20th Anniversary online seminar! You don't want to miss it!
Mariel in Upward-Facing-Dog Pose
Dr. Dharma and the ARPF - A Legacy of Firsts:
Since the beginning of the ARPF in 1993, when Dr. Dharma was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology at The University of Arizona in Phoenix, we have shared with the world many breakthrough ideas on how you can keep your brain sharp as you age. We have revealed many firsts on how people can do everything possible to keep from developing Alzheimer's disease:
- We've offered the first program to present a holistic or integrated medical approach to Alzheimer's prevention. It is called The Four Pillars of Alzheimer's Prevention and is now state-of-the-art.
- In 1995, Dr. Dharma wrote the internationally best-selling Brain Longevity, the first book ever on the prevention and reversal of memory loss. Since then there have been many similar books but none have proven to be as life-changing.
- In 2003, the ARPF held the first ever conference in the world on the prevention of Alzheimer's.
- Dr. Dharma and the ARPF have presented their groundbreaking work at many medical conferences and Dr. Dharma has contributed to many books and articles on this topic.
- For over a decade, the ARPF has spearheaded innovative research on how a simple 12 minute yoga meditation called Kirtan Kriya has dramatic anti-aging and Alzheimer's prevention benefits.
- The ARPF accomplished the first study in history demonstrating that a yoga meditation improved the most important symptoms of memory loss.
- Our research at UCLA has revealed an increase in good genes and decrease in bad genes, as well as reduced inflammation, when people practice Kirtan Kriya for only 12 minutes a day.
- We have also unveiled the largest increase in history of telomeres, the critically important cap of your DNA. Longer telomeres equal a longer life and better brain and body health. We discovered that highly stressed caregivers practicing Kirtan Kriya for only 12 minutes a day for 8 weeks had this remarkable benefit.
- Kirtan Kriya has also been shown to improve depression, which is a big risk factor for developing Alzheimer's.
- And many more immediately useful ideas, which he will share on November 7, at our FREE Live and In Person webinar.
- During his presentation, Dr. Dharma will tell you in great detail what you can do right now to keep your brain sharp and stave off the dreaded Alzheimer's disease: the baby-boom generation's greatest fear. He will share useful tips, like the top six foods that stop brain-drain AND reveal the #1 way to keep your brain healthy.
- Dr. Dharma will also reveal the number one aspect of psychological and spiritual well being shown to decrease the incidence of memory loss.
Lori La Bey: The Hidden Gifts of Alzheimer's:
In addition to Mariel Hemingway and Dr. Dharma, the ARPF is pleased to also welcome Lori La Bey of Alzheimer's Speaks, a leading Alzheimer's caregiver advocate.
Lori was named the # 1 influencer online for Alzheimer's by Sharecare with Dr. Oz.
Lori's mother started having memory problems over 30 years ago, so dementia has been a big part of her life. This journey has taught her a tremendous amount. She now sees the gifts that come wrapped in the package of this mind-robbing illness.
Believe it or not, Alzheimer's disease has changed Lori's life in many positive ways, and it is her mission to share them with you. She now speaks, writes, trains and consults on Alzheimer's disease and caregiving. She is also the host of the popular internet talk show Alzheimer's Speaks Radio.
Lori's training programs are designed for both family and professional caregivers, people suffering from memory loss, and the public. Her mission is to deliver programs, platforms, and collaborations which shift caregiving from crisis to comfort worldwide.
Lori has been a contributing author in four books and is now working on another, detailing her 30 year journey with her mom's memory loss.
She is a highly sought-after speaker, trainer, and advocate. Dr. Dharma and the ARPF are excited and honored to have her share her insight and experience.
Lori and her Mother who suffers from Dementia
November 7 - 4pm PST/ 7pm EST
It's ARPF's 20th Anniversary....
Party Favors for Everyone who Joins
Brought to you by 3HO and the ARPF
If you have any questions please call us at 1-888-908-5766.