For families with kids under 18 including Service Exchanges, Dharmic Employees and Financial Aid parents
Children's rates do not increase after the early registration deadline.
- Baby, Infant to 2 yrs: Free!
- Toddler, 3 and 4 yrs: $108 (If your toddler is in diapers please alert the youth camp staff. Your child will be placed in the infant to 2 year old group.)
- Youth, 5 to 11 yrs: $225
- Teen, 12-17 yrs: $495 (Includes Off-site Activities, See Below.)
Day Pass Rate:
- Child, 3-11: $50
- Teen 12-17: $120 (Includes Off-site Activities, See Below.)
Click here for the adult and parent rates.
Camp Age Groups
The Solstice Youth Camp Team is working hard to serve the needs of your children. Please register them for their age group as activities in each group are age-specific. Anyone who wants to put their child in another age group MUST receive approval from a Manager. For children 1-11 contact Japjeet Kaur at [email protected] For teens contact Akal Singh at [email protected]
Teen Camp Activities
The Solstice Teen Camp experience includes five days of off-site activities. Teen camp is divided into three age groups, 12-13, 14-15 and 16-17. While on chaperoned field trips, groups our sometimes on their own and other times they are combined into one group. Activies include swimming (12-13), bowling, roller skating, visit to the Meow Wolf interactive art complex, challenge ropes course (12-13), Paintball (14-17) and whitewater rafting on the Rio Grande.
Forms for your Child
Please fill out online, and then print and bring the following forms with you to make your check-in go as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Release Form
- Acting Guardian Authorization Form - for parents sending their children with another person
All youth 17 years of age or under must be accompanied by a parent or acting guardian who is over 25 years old. If your child is being accompanied by an acting guardian, the guardian must have this form filled out and notarized prior to the event. They must have this form with them when they check-in onsite. Acting Guardians must also register on-line under the Family Registration Type and child must be registered in Guardian’s On-line Registration form. Children ages 17 and under without an Acting Guardian or with an Acting Guardian who does not have these forms completed, will not be allowed to remain on site.
Registration and Check-in Onsite
- Families entering the Registration Trailer will go to the Family Registration Table. The Solstice Youth Camp Co-op Program registration and the On-site Check-In/Registration will be handled here for Families with children 17 and under.
- Parents will give the Family Registration Team either their event ticket, last name or email address they used to register with and you will be checked-in with your children at that time.
- Parent Badges will be with all other badges but Children’s Badges will be at the Family Registration Trailer
- Youth 17 years or under must be accompanied by a parent or acting guardian who is over 25 years of age.
- A Registration and Release Form must be signed for all children between the ages of 1-17 by a parent. Please print, complete, and bring this form with you to Solstice.
- In the event that a youth or teen is accompanied by an acting guardian, parents must sign and have notarized an Acting Guardian Authorization Form. Please print, complete, and bring this form with you to Solstice.
- Youths 17 or under without a parent or guardian will not be allowed entrance into camp and parent will be called to pick child up.