Free tenting is always available!
For General Accomodations questions, please contact:
Yogi Bhajan recommended camping upon the beautiful land of Guru Ram Das Puri to keep us connected to the Earth and to the Solstice energy. Most attendees bring their own tents and camping gear. Please set up your tent in the designated tenting areas. There is no additional charge for tenting. There are three main tenting areas.
Tantric Hill: This is our largest tenting area. This area has a shower facility, and is the closest to the tantric shelter. It is on a hill and is open and exposed to wind and dust, please make sure to stake down your tent properly. Tantric Hill is the most convenient area for attending morning Sadhana. It is also the farthest away from the camp generators, so it is generally quiet at night.
Shakti Valley: So named because this valley is where International Women\'s Camp is held. This area has a shower facility. The valley is the most quiet tenting area. It is also somewhat protected from wind and dust. Camping here means you have to walk up a hill to get to the main camp area and the tantric shelter.
Water Tower: This area has a shower facility. This area is traditionally a family tenting area. There will be children camping in this area. This area can be noisy. Water Tower area is conveniently located close to camp. It is a short walk down hill to attend classes and morning Sadhana. Although also on a hill, this area tends to be soewhat sheltered from wind.
Tent Set-Up Crew
Need help setting up your tent? A devoted group of Karma Yogis will be available to serve you! Our Tent Set-up Service is available free to seniors and yogis with disabilities. The Tent Set-up Crew will also serve others in need of assistance for a donation.
Cabins, Tents & RV's
Tent and Cabin Rental: $208/sleeping space
Tenters will be renting a cot in a tent; not the entire tent unless you are a family. These are all located in Shakti Valley.
- In an effort to accommodate those that could otherwise not attend tents will be available for Families, Seniors, International Travelers and those with handicaps ONLY UNTIL MAY 31st (Adobe Cabins have upper bunks open for all attendees except children without the need for a code.)
- There are 2 cots (no mattresses) per tent with space for luggage, etc. Only 2 people to a tent except for Family tents.
- Each tent will be set up prior to your arrival.
- Reserve the cot when you register on-line for the event.
- Family tents are $416 and have 2 cots, plenty of floor space for children 17 and under and luggage.
- Facilities nearby.
In an effort to accommodate those that could otherwise not attend, Morgan cabins will be available to seniors, and those with disabilities ONLY until June 1st.
- There are 4 cots available per cabin and there are 4 cabins. - Basic sleeping accommodations with no electricity, air conditioning, running water, or bathrooms. Bathroom facilities are nearby. - Please bring your own bedding. - Approximately 2/10 of a mile from Tantric Shelter.
There are 2 sections per cabin, each section has 4 bunk beds (8 bunks) and there are 4 cabins
- Basic sleeping accommodations with no electricity, air conditioning, running water, or bathrooms. - Bathroom facilities nearby. - Please bring your own bedding. - Approximately, 3/10 mile from Tantric Shelter
RV / 5th Wheel / Tent Trailer
Vehicle 24 ft. and Over: $254
Vehicle Under 24 ft.: $154
- Available for seniors, individuals with disabilities and special needs circumstances.
- 19 spaces available.
- Registered RV / 5th Wheel parking spot recipients will be issued a parking permit when checking-in at Registration Trailer. Only registered RVs / 5th Wheels will be allowed to park at Guru Ram Das Puri.
- Please be advised that there are no water or electric hookups.
- No generators are allowed to run between 10:00 p.m. and 3:45 a.m.
- If your vehicle is a van or truck-bed camper that fits in a standard size parking spot, you may park in the parking area at no additional cost.
This map does not update when participants register for a space so if you are unable to register for the space you would like it is because it is no longer available.
Dark Blue Spaces are for under 24\' RV\'s or Tent Trailers - Lighter Blue Spaces are for 24\' and over.
If you are unable to tent due to health or other reasons, there are some hotels in Española about 25 minutes from Guru Ram Das Puri. Visit the Española Online website for more information about hotel accommodations.
Cliff River Springs is offering a 10% discount to all solstice participants looking to stay. They offer casita rentals in Ojo Caliente. The code for the discount is Solstice. You can visit their website and make reservations at http://www.cliffriversprings.com
A new lodging alternative just 4 miles from the Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Spa, our 7 peaceful casitas are located on 1200 acres of high desert New Mexico along the Rio Ojo Caliente. The perfect place for your personal retreat, Cliff River Springs is just a half hour from Española and a hour north of Santa Fe. Each of our delightful little houses has a full kitchen, private bath, and access to endless opportunities for hiking, photography, birding, and painting. Land of unparalleled beauty, yours to explore! To reserve your casita today email [email protected], or call 505-583-0002.