By Yogi Bhajan
- A teacher gives you experience. A preacher gives you philosophy.
- A teacher is the personal honor of God Himself.
- A teacher is an institution for help, service and raising people's consciousness; not an individual.
- A teacher must go through calamity with a radiant smile.
- A teacher deals with another person with a humble imperial majesty.
- A teacher appears in utmost grace. She or he doesn't try to appeal to the Earth. A teacher is straight, talks straight, and lives straight.
- A teacher has a width of heart and deep understanding.
- A teacher answers the call of duty with grace and compassion.
- As a teacher you must look smart, be smart, talk straight; never be right or wrong; always be neutral. Speak through your neutral mind.
- You can learn from a teacher by questioning or you can learn from a teacher by blessing.
- Serve all and all shall serve you.
- When confronted by negativity, take altitude, then change attitude.
© The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan