You are here
Below are just a few of the thousands of Kundalini Yoga Kriyas Yogi Bhajan taught over the years.
We’ve loosely grouped these Kundalini kriyas into categories, but it’s challenging to label them, since kriyas work in many different ways. If you don’t find what you’re looking for in one section, keep looking!
Please visit our Guidelines for Practice page before you begin.
A Few Basics
Cleansing, Elimination and Digestion
©The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan
You may also be interested in:
- Meditation on the Self
- Kundalini Yoga: Renewing the Brain - Mental Exercises
- Kriya for Energy & Rejuvenation
- Kriya to Communicate and Create Companionship
- Bowing Jaap Sahib
- Kriya for a Calm & Open Heart
- Charan Japa Kriya: Nourishing the Soul of the Unborn Child
- Sat Kriya
- Venus Kriya: Seeing Yourself in Your Partner
- A Meditation for Couples: Kirtan Kriya to Clear the Clouds