FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Job Status: 5 Hours per week
Reports To: National Associations Coordinator
Amount of Travel Required: None
Positions Supervised: None
International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA) is part of 3HO Foundation International. We are looking for an administrative assistant to join our inspired, committed team that has the intention of serving the global Kundalini Yoga teacher community.
This position will provide specific administrative assistance in our work with National Associations (NKYTAs). We are looking for a detail-oriented, committed person, who can work closely with our National Association Coordinator, to support teachers worldwide, facilitate cooperation between IKYTA and NKYTAs and help implement NKYTA-specific programs. This administrative position is key to allow our team to fulfill our larger goals of serving teachers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support for the National Kundalini Teachers Associations (NKYTAs) through:
- Overall project support for the NKYTA Coordinator
- Set-up, attendance, note taking and processing of notes from all monthly meetings of global NKYTA leaders and other international meetings, as needed
- Assistance with set up of new NKYTAs
- Support the tracking and management of NKYTA membership lists and payments
- Time flexibility is required - hours will generally need to be scheduled somewhere between 1:00pm - 11:00pm (GMT), Monday-Friday.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and excellent at time management
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills, including critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Technical understanding and the ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Team player who can work independently and as part of a group
- Experience having lived, worked or studied outside of the United States or have worked or interacted meaningfully with people from other countries beyond the United States
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Strong values of service, honesty and integrity
- Committed to the larger vision of IKYTA
- Microsoft Office, with particular strength in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with or willingness to learn Asana - our team project management system
- Experience with or willingness to learn Sutra - our platform for NKYTA online collaboration
- Associate’s Degree (Two Year College or Technical School)
- 1+ Years Related Experience
To apply, [email protected]
Please include the title of the position, NKYTA Administrative Assistant, in the subject line of your email. To be considered, your email must include two paragraphs describing why you are inspired by and qualified for this position and your resume must be attached.
Applications will be accepted until May 13, 2019