1. Love is blind. It never sees anything.
2. Love is Infinite. What you hear is not worth anything. What is worthwhile, you don’t have to hear.
3. Love is in silence and deep sound. It has no word.
4. So when you are in love, you neither see, nor hear, nor speak.
5. Experience your partner as yourself.
6. Within yourself lies the grace which you can feel in the projection of your mate.
7. Love is amalgamation—not adjustment.
8. Love is sublimation—not a gross understanding.
9. Love is a distillation and not a relation of feelings or emotions.
10. Love is a consciousness and intelligence—living in another being and experiencing yourself.
If you can even understand these ten points, then feel that you are married—you are married in love.
© 1997 The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan
From In the Name of the Cosmos: Words to Live By