1. Recognize that the other person is you.
2. There is a way through every block.
3. When the time is on you, start, and the pressure will be off.
4. Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times.
5. Vibrate the cosmos, and the cosmos shall clear the path.
Sutras are figuratively and literally "threads" that string life together,words to live by. The yoga sutras of Patanjali have sustained the world over thousands of years in their perfect wisdom. Astrologers have determined that every two thousand years, time moves us backward through the astrological signs, into a new age. In simple language this means that we are completing the age of Pisces and moving into the Age of Aquarius. Each age has it's own theme, its own axiom.
In the age of Pisces the axiom was : "I believe."
In the Aquarian Age it is: "I know."
A new age calls for its own words and wisdom by which to live. Yogi Bhajan brought forth these five simple truths which he called the "Five Sutras of the Aquaian Age." They are as simple and straightforward as they are deep and transcendent.