You are here
Yogi Bhajan shared an amazing wealth of yogic teachings for women. Over the 35 years he taught, the majority of his teachings were priceless gems of yogic wisdom for women. This vast array of ancient yogic knowledge includes specific Kundalini Yoga and Meditation techniques to empower women to access their inner strength, dignity, and sacredness.
“You believe the woman is a doormat. I believe woman is the door to God. You believe woman is the chick and I believe she is the eagle. Her sway and her grace is keeping the Earth in its own place.”
–Yogi Bhajan, 8/1/84
Yogi Bhajan taught practical, inspirational lifestyle tips for every step of a woman’s life. He inspired women to break the cycle of duality, doubt, and insecurity, and to live as women of character with compassion, nobility, and radiance. His teachings covered a wide range of topics including relationships, yogic food and recipes, communication, health and healing techniques, self-esteem, prosperity, pregnancy and child rearing, success in the business world, and the power of prayer.
You may also be interested in:
- Reverse Adi Shakti Kriya: Creating Self-Love
- Me Within Me: A Meditation for Self-Affirmation
- Meditation on Woman as the Ashtabhuja
- Yogic Eating Guidelines for Women
- Siri Simrity Mantra to Restore Dignity, Divinity, and Grace to All Women
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: 3 Questions Every Woman Must Ask
- 4 Techniques to Conquer Insecurity
- Considering Becoming a Mother?
- Forgive Your Earthly Mother
- Yogic Living: Motherhood