You are here
Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- Siri Simrity Mantra to Restore Dignity, Divinity, and Grace to All Women
- Making Peace with the Shadow: The 18th Pauri of Japji Sahib
- Left Nostril Breathing
- Meditation to Tranquilize the Mind
- Movement Relaxation Series
- Parasympathetic Rejuvenation Meditation with the Gong
- Kundalini Kriya: Adjust Your Flow - The Four U's For You
- Meditation to Remove Haunting Thoughts: 10 Steps to Peace
- Meditation for Healing Addictions
- Drugs and Kundalini Yoga Don't Mix!