You are here
Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: The Habit to Live with Your Habits
- Kitcheree (Mung Beans and Rice): A 3HO Family Staple
- Emotions are the Fuel that Shatter Your Heart Open
- Devotion: The Gateway to Infinity
- Emotional Balance 2.0
- The Evolution of Emotional Balance
- Are You a Healer?
- Yoga Self-Care for Parents and Caregivers of Autistic Children
- Lighting a Path for Those At Risk
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: The One is All There Is