You are here
Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- Hast Kriya: Earth to Heavens
- Yogic Living: Spiritual Activism - Engage & Uplift
- Meditation for Burn-Out
- Finding Nemo. Finding Pokemon Go. Finding Peace.
- Radiate Intuitive Peace
- Exhale Worry, Inhale Peace
- Listening to Angelic Whispers
- A Note to Adults who Contend with Past Childhood Trauma
- Facing the Fires of Trauma
- The Science of Kundalini Yoga for Trauma and Addictions