You are here
Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- Meditation for Deep Cleansing for the Body and Mind
- Meditation to Make Anyone Calm and Gentle
- Kirtan Kriya (Sa Ta Na Ma Meditation)
- Meditation to Prevent Freaking Out
- Meditation to Make You Feel Cozy and Contented
- Yogic Living: Coping with Stress & Sudden Shock
- Stress and Sudden Shock: Vitality for Victory
- Coping with Stress or Sudden Shock
- Earthquake Meditation: When You’ve Lost Your Ground
- Get Stable—Anywhere