You are here
Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- 2 Meditations for Opening the Higher Centers
- Kundalini Meditation: Beaming and Creating the Future
- Practice Your Peace: Tools for All Ages
- Compassion Kriya
- Yogic Living: Deep Cleansing for Body and Mind
- Yogi Bhajan Quotes on Cleansing the Mind
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: The Window of the Mind
- Kundalini Meditation: Breaking the Mask
- Cleanse Your Mind: Break the Mask and Resound
- Therapeutic Baths for Elimination of Radiation, Chemicals, and Metals