You are here
Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- A Salty Rivulet
- Stretching to Break Free
- Aging: Maintaining Health and Functionality with Yoga
- Claiming Joy—5 (Fairly Simple) Ways to Stay Connected to Joy in Troubled Times
- Toolbox for Healing
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: To Relax is a Good Thing
- Getting Down to the Bone: Research on Yoga for Osteoporosis
- Yogic Living: Deep Healing Relaxation
- Four Relaxation Techniques for the Holidays
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Celestial Communication and Relaxation