You are here
Yogic Habits to Cultivate
In the practice of Kundalini Yoga, as our awareness expands, it impacts every aspect of our lives. Over the years, Yogi Bhajan gave guidelines about how to keep the Kundalini flowing through the day, just by making some simple changes to our daily routine. For instance, taking cold showers, wearing white, and covering the head are habits we can develop. These habits have a tremendous impact on our consciousness and vitality.
You may also be interested in:
- Using Yoga to Breathe
- Using Essential Oils for an Environmentally Friendly Home
- Seva and Devotion are more than Skin Deep
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Happiness
- The Yogi’s Secret Ingredient (with Recipes for Baja Borscht, Fennel Salad, & Tofu 'Egg' Salad
- Tastes that Uplift
- Agni, the Digestive Fire: Tridoshic Vegetable Curry #1
- Curing What Ails America: The Healing Power Of Yoga
- Can Meditation Reverse Memory Loss?
- 3 of 3