You are here
In the practice of Kundalini Yoga, as our awareness expands, it impacts every aspect of our lives. Over the years, Yogi Bhajan gave guidelines about how to keep the Kundalini flowing through the day, just by making some simple changes to our daily routine. For instance, taking cold showers, wearing white, and covering the head are habits we can develop. These habits have a tremendous impact on our consciousness and vitality.
You may also be interested in:
- Ishnaan: The Science of Hydrotherapy
- Kirtan Sohila: The Golden Gift of Peaceful Sleep
- The Trinity Roots: 6 Potent Recipes for Keeping Up!
- The Way We Eat
- Vegetarian Consciousness and the Meditative Mind
- The Yogi's Computer Tip
- Vegetarian Vitality with Orange Root Vegetable Curry Soup
- Vegetarian Vitality: Maintaining Minerals with Cilantro-Celery-Tahini Dressing
- Using Yoga to Breathe
- Using Essential Oils for an Environmentally Friendly Home