You are here
Yogic Habits to Cultivate
In the practice of Kundalini Yoga, as our awareness expands, it impacts every aspect of our lives. Over the years, Yogi Bhajan gave guidelines about how to keep the Kundalini flowing through the day, just by making some simple changes to our daily routine. For instance, taking cold showers, wearing white, and covering the head are habits we can develop. These habits have a tremendous impact on our consciousness and vitality.
You may also be interested in:
- Rise Up Sweet Family!
- Living Your Destiny
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Synchronize Your Mind with the Cosmic Magnetic Field
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Come Out from the Cocoon of Your Habits
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture Excerpts: Wearing White
- Luminous Skin Care
- 5 Tips for Women for Facing the Day
- Wake Up Routine
- 10 Ways to Keep your Liver Happy (with Kriya for the Liver, Colon and Stomach)
- Maintain a Healthy Weight with Ayurveda
- 1 of 3