Registration Opens on March 4th.
Please read the “What’s New “section below to learn about the recent changes in our registration system.
General Registration Changes:
- Please do not use Safari as your web browser, Firefox and Google Chrome are the preferred web browsers.
- Fee items cannot be changed after registration is complete. If you need to add, subtract or change a fee item, we will need to cancel your registration and register again. Click here to fill out the cancellation request form.
Early registration Prices:
- You can find a full list of the early registration dates and prices here.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Bill Me Later.
Service Exchange, IKYTA Codes and discount codes:
- All codes go into one simple field called “Promo Code“, located above the fee section.
- Only 1 code will be accepted per registrant.
- Codes cannot be added or credited to you after your registration is complete.
- Parents can register who wish to bring their child ages 4 and under can register their child in the parent’s registration form, which is on the registration page.
- Parent discount for KYC: If you are attending women’s camp you can receive 10% off a full pass registration for your child to attend the children’s, camp, Khalsa Yoga Camp that is held from from June 30th-July 6th. The discount code for this can be found in the International Women’s Camp registration form. This discount code cannot be added or credited after the child is registered for KYC.
- The new registration page only allows you to add children to a single registration.
- Each person must register separately. There is not an option to add another adult.
Karma Yoga Registration:
- All Karma Yoga registration will be done onsite for this event.
- You can bring your own tent, or rent a tent space for $208.
- RV Camping: RV spaces are now only for seniors and people with disabilities. If you register and do not fall under either of these categories, your RV space will be canceled.
- To learn more about accommodations, click here.