- Early Registration rates run from March 3 – June 1, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (MST)
- Full Price Registration begins June 2, 2014 at 12 a.m. (MST)
- Online Registration stays open throughout the event
Early registration rates
- Adult: $495
- International Adult (counties outside of US and Canada): $450
- IKYTA member discount with code (Valid off Adult and International full event rates only): $27
- Young Women (ages 13 – 17): $325
- Toddlers (ages 0 – 3): Free!
Since our days are so full of wonderful activites, we only have day rates, not half!
- Day Adult (no discounts): $108
Full Price Registration Rates
- Adult: $520
- Young Women (13 – 17 years): $325
Service Exchange Rates
to find out more about our Service Exchange program, click here
- Service Exchange: $250
- Area Managers: $108
Youth Policy: All children 5 to 12 must be enrolled in Khalsa Youth Camp. Everyone 17 years or under must be accompanied by a parent or someone over 25 years of age who will act as his/her guardian. Registration Forms will need to be completed for all children. If you are attending women’s camp you can receive 10% off a full pass registration for your child to attend children’s, camp. The discount code for this can be found in the International Women’s Camp registration form. This discount code cannot be added or credited after the child is registered for KYC.
Infants and toddlers ages 0 – 4 are welcome at IWC. The environment of Guru Ram Das Puri can be very challenging for small children and their mothers. If you choose to bring your young child, we do have quiet, very rustic trailer space where you can tend to your child that is a 10 min walk from Shakti Valley.
- All payments to 3HO Foundation should be made in U.S. funds –We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Bill Me Later or check cards payable on a U.S. bank.
- We accept credit cards on-line
- Cash, money orders, traveler’s checks, and cashier checks will be accepted On-site ONLY.
International Travelers Discount
Travelers from outside the U.S. must show proof of international travel for this event such as their round trip airline ticket (or stamped passport from Mexico or Canada only) to obtain discount.
You may begin arriving to register for camp Monday, June 30, after 1:00 p.m.
You may depart anytime Sunday morning until 11am when camp closes. Sadhana and Gurdwara happen as usual, from 4:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m. on Sunday, July 6. Breakfast will be served after morning Gurdwara.