Here's a sample of what our Daily Schedule might look like:
- 3:15 am Wake up with the Sadhana Angels
- 4:00-6:00 am Aquarian Sadhana (Kundalini Yoga and meditation)
- 6:00-6:45 am Gurdwara (Sikh Dharma chanting/prayer service)
- 7:00-8:00 am Morning Exercise ( bhangra dance, physical training, Breathwalk) or Sikh Dharma class
- 8:00-9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00-9:30 am Seva Team Meetings
- 9:30-9:45 am All-Camp Meditation
- 9:45-12:30 pm Featured Programming - Lectures, videos with Yogi Bhajan
- 12:30-2:30 pm Lunch and Gong Nap
- 2:30-5:30 pm Featured Programming - Lectures, group activity
- 5:30-7:00 pm Dinner and Free Time or So Purkh practice
- 7:00-9:00 pm Evening Program (Wisdom Circle, Chant night, Open Mic night)
- 9:30 pm Lights Out
Other events and offerings:
- Sat Nam Rasayan® course with Mahan Kirn Kaur
- Arts and crafts, reading, napping and just hanging out in the Lunar Lounge
- A Day at the Ranch (Yogi Bhajan's home), including spending time with Bibiji
- Evening music concerts
- Great teachers! For 2015, our line-up includes Deva Kaur (FL), Gurukiren Kaur (NM), Haridass Kaur (LA), Pritpal Kaur (NM), Shabad Atma Kaur (Austin), Shakta Kaur (Chicago), Gurujodha Singh (CA), Sangeet Kaur
- Personal sessions available with teachers, providing multigenerational peer counseling and heart-to-heart connections.
- Opportunities for sessions with local healers who come up to camp. Sessions available with Mahan Kirn Kaur, Satya Kaur, Siri Gian Kaur.
- Morning Sikh Dharma classes
- Nightly So Purkh practice
- Special 2.5 hour Kirtan Kriya morning sadhana
- Celestial Communication Workshop with Hari Kaur
- Visual art projects
- A trip to Ojo Caliente
- July 4th party!
- Lots music and dancing and having fun
- Yogic/Ayurvedic diet prepared by Deva of The Cleanse
2016 Teachers - check back in April!
Guru Ram Das Puri
Guru Ram Das Puri is the name given to a piece of land nestled on the edge of the Jemez Mountains, overlooking the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and the Chama River Valley in northern New Mexico.
Yogi Bhajan spoke about the extraordinary healing and transformation that occurs on this sacred land. He was told that tribes from both South and North America used to gather here to celebrate and participate in sacred healing. The tradition of healing and peace continued when the land was passed onto Yogi Bhajan in 1974. read more