The manager will work with the Registration Director prior to the event via Skype, phone and email for several hours to set up the processes for On-site registration and to keep in contact with the registration team.
The manager must arrive on-site on the 16th and be available to serve for 8 hrs/day from the morning of the 17th through the 20th; and for 2 hrs or less per day on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd (White Tantric Days). On the 24th the Registration team will break down the area in the morning and this will end the responsibilities for manager and team.
Registration Manager Responsibilities:
- setting up schedules for the team
- making sure that the counts are entered at the end of each day
- be available to guide the team through computer issues that might arise
This position requires clear, accurate thinking, so it’s important to get enough rest to be able to be fully engaged up until 9:30 or 10:00 p.m. in the evenings through the 20th.
The manager will be supported by 3HO’s Registration Director in all areas of management especially computer and customer service issues.
The ideal candidate:
- An individual whose solstice experience revolves around service and Tantric
- Previous experience serving on the Registration Team at least once, preferably twice
- Must have strong computer skills including registration software or an aptitude for learning this type of software quickly
Please contact Prabhu Prakash Kaur, Registration Director at 3HO if you are interested in pursuing this position.