Teaching to Specialized Populations
The healing power of Kundalini Yoga is especially evident when it is taught to special populations. We have gathered together several blogs by authors who are teaching to children, to those with trauma, to people living with HIV, to people with Multiple Sclerosis, people with addictions, people in prisons, war veterans, and police!
If you are teaching special population Kundalini Yoga classes, we would love to hear from you about your work.
- Teaching Trauma-Sensitive Kundalini Yoga
- Immune Fitness: Teaching Kundalini Yoga to People Living with HIV
- Perfect Children’s Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga for People with Multiple Sclerosis
- SuperHealth Specialy Training
- The Healing Power of Teaching Kundalini Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga in Lurigancho Prison, Peru
- Yoga Class Helps War Veterans Heal Unseen Scars
- Satraj Kaur teaches the special children of Mexico!
- Police in Colombia get Kundalini Yoga Training
- Beats and Breathing for Healing
- New Children's Yoga Therapy