You are here
3HO offers unique events to help support your spiritual growth and practice.
- Come together to practice a healthy, happy, holy way of life and to develop the strength and stamina to live consciously, to be who you are, and live your truth.
- Go deeply into the teachings of Yogi Bhajan. Over time, your practice of Kundalini Yoga will deepen and your awareness will continue to expand.
- Connect to a broader spiritual community that transforms with you and can support your journey.
June 18 - 27, 2015
June 16 - 25, 2016
Summer Solstice Sadhana includes Kundalini Yoga and Meditation workshops, 3 days of White Tantric Yoga®, daily Group Sadhana, Sacred Chant Concerts, Dancing, and more. You will enjoy a cleansing Ayurvedic diet, the Northern New Mexico pure mountain air, and the collective inspiration of participants from all over the world.
IKYTA Teacher Workshop Series
IKYTA invites all Kundalini Yoga teachers and teacher trainers to participate in the Teacher Workshop Series at the Summer and Winter Solstice Sadhanas.
2015 Dates coming soon
International Women's Camp is a Kundalini Yoga and Meditation gathering of women from across the globe uniting to experience the power, grace, depth and radiance of their souls. Women 18+ years of age. Includes: Daily Group Sadhana, Kirtan, Hiking, a visit to Yogi Bhajan’s Ranch, Vegetarian Diet.
2015 Dates coming soon
Serving children ages 5 – 12, Khalsa Youth Camp is an outstanding program that helps children build their confidence and strength as physical and spiritual beings, emphasizing practical achievement and leadership skills. Incudes: Daily Sadhana, Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, Gurdwara, Arts & Crafts, Outdoor Skills, Hiking, Marial Arts, Vegetarian Diet.
December 16 - 23, 2015
Winter Solstice Sadhana is truly a sadhana experience. We come together to practice a healthy, happy, holy way of life, and to develop the strength and stamina to live consciously, to be who we are, and live our truth. Includes: Kundalini Yoga and Meditation workshops, 3 days of White Tantric Yoga®, daily Group Sadhana, Sacred Chant Concerts, Dancing, and more. You will enjoy a cleansing Ayurvedic diet, lakeside fun, and the collective inspiration of participants from all over the world.
You may also be interested in:
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: The Purpose of Women’s Camp
- Khalsa Youth Camp 2012: Creating Leaders for the Aquarian Age
- White Tantric Yoga® Time Lapse Video
- The First Winter Solstice Sadhana 1971
- A Summer Solstice Message from Dharm Singh
- Letters from Yogi Bhajan
- Journey to the Heart of Sikh Dharma
- Everyday Solstice Sadhana
- Supporting People with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder through Kundalini Yoga
- Guru Singh's History of Summer Solstice
- 1 of 2