Healing the Earth
Yogi Bhajan taught us to live consciously, to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions, and that we are one with the One and all creation. As we continue our journey towards higher consciousness, take action to help sustain and nurture our Mother Earth.
"The Universe is asking you to confirm with yourself whether you would like to serve the Earth, to save the Earth, be a sage of the Earth. Earth- the sustainer, the Mother of you, which nurtures you – can you nurture it back? That which serves you, can you serve it back?"
-Yogi Bhajan, July 23, 1996
You may also be interested in:
- The Peace Cranes from Hiroshima Bring a Prayer to New Mexico:
- Five Environmental Hazards and How We Can Protect our Health:
- In Recognition of our Earth :
- Summer Solstice Spotlight on Seva: Green Team:
- Mother Earth Day "Every Day" Resources:
- Loving Kindness in the Land of Summer Solstice:
- Listening to Mother Earth on the Sacred Land of Guru Ram Das Puri:
- Using Essential Oils for an Environmentally Friendly Home:
- The Perils of Plastic:
- Water Mindfulness:
- 1 of 2