Kundalini Yoga & Sikh Dharma
Yogi Bhajan came to the West during the cultural upheaval of the 1960’s and 1970’s. He was the first master of Kundalini Yoga to ever teach this ancient yogic science openly and freely to everyone. In addition to being a Kundalini Yoga master, he was also a Sikh. In his teachings, he often intermingled the science of Kundalini Yoga with stories from Sikh history. In addition, he would explain Sikh Dharma through a deep yogic perspective.
What is the relationship between Kundalini Yoga and Sikh Dharma? Is it limited to this one man? Or is there a profound history connecting these two traditions? Using Yogi Bhajan’s words as a guide, we hope these articles help you understand the relationship between Kundalini Yoga and Sikh Dharma.
You may also be interested in:
- The Journey of Japji: Your Sound Vehicle to Pure Consciousness:
- Journey to the Heart of Sikh Dharma:
- The Medicine of the Naam:
- I am a Sikh Video by Snatam Kaur:
- The Yoga of Awareness and the Path of the Seeker:
- Kundalini, Kundalini, Little Ship, Little Ship:
- Japji – The Song of the Soul:
- Snatam Kaur Sings in Germany:
- The Evolution of the Global Community: