You are here
Kundalini Yoga employs a wide range of pranayam, using the breath to effect and manage different states of consciousness, relaxation, and well-being. The links below contain guidelines for simple breathing techniques that will get you started on this path of healing and awareness.
Energize and calm the nervous system.
Recondition the nervous system; integration of the body systems; experience deep stillness, shuniya
You may also be interested in:
- Kundalini Yoga: The Healthy, Happy, Holy Breath
- Tips on the One Minute Breath
- The Kiss of the Divine - Part Two: Guiding the Exhale
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Be You
- Pranayam—the Art of Self-Management: Meditation for Increased Energy and Meditation to Prevent Burnout
- Using Yoga to Breathe
- Balancing the Nervous Energies (also known as Meditation for Hair-Trigger Efficiency)